TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

43 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Hid dat eggs because viewbombers have killed many babies.

Also Congrats!

Was this an intentional phenomenon? :(

12 minutes ago, xyzmary2001 said:

Was this an intentional phenomenon? :(

yes, along with 1 hatchery site breaking after viewer floods. many had eggs added, without their permission, to the broken site, instantly gaining hundreds of views and killing eggs in a couple hours while everyone slept. :(

Edited by reddof-f6

56 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Hid dat eggs because viewbombers have killed many babies.

Also Congrats!

Thanks!  Don't worry, it's being well taken care of!

Day 3. Still no Yule bucks or Hollies for me. Come on!! Just flood it with the two dragons people want the most already!!!

WB

1 hour ago, Caerhann said:

I give up. It's simply impossible to catch a Holly or a Yulebuck. And to think that I even managed to catch or trade for everything caveborn that I wanted during the last Halloween event, even though there was way more eggs to get, as I barely had any caveborn Halloween dragons from the past events... Oh well. :/

Same here, I doubt I'm going to have any luck catching those two at this rate, and I don't have much mental strength, free time, or focus, to spend on hunting them anymore with the way things are going both on the site and in my life. I guess it's lucky they're not my favorite types, but I was hoping to have at least one of each for the sake of completion. And I tried incognito and three different devices (My computer, a faster computer,and a tablet) and still no cigar. Kinda sucks. I'll try the AP,maybe. Trade threads are a little rough to search through, or maybe that's just my impatience.-shrugs-

I wish everyone fortune though, and hopefully the game event will go smoother. <3 

14 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

Day 3. Still no Yule bucks or Hollies for me. Come on!! Just flood it with the two dragons people want the most already!!!

WB

Sorry I think I managed to spam click and grab the yulebuck you were looking for. I only needed one more so you won't be getting anymore competition from me.

12 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Sorry I think I managed to spam click and grab the yulebuck you were looking for. I only needed one more so you won't be getting anymore competition from me.

But the cave still jumps from something like 70 something to over a 100 at the hourly and 5-minute drop. Its so frustrating to have to read that "someone else grabbed it" over and over and over again....but I keep torturing myself. Trying to get them. 

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Yeah that's been me with the hollies the past 3 days.  XD

The one I got was gifted yesterday from an awesome person.

*Squints* I was just naming my Snow Angels when I noticed that they have blood red eyes.

Pretty bad*** angels we've got.

I start believing this must be a glitch of something. Last time the eggs drop didn't last for three refreshes. I'm not sure it lasted for two, actually.

2 minutes ago, xyzmary2001 said:

I start believing this must be a glitch of something. Last time the eggs drop didn't last for three refreshes. I'm not sure it lasted for two, actually.

This last one didn't even last 10 seconds. ;-;

I just need one more Snow Angel. I hope I at least have some more luck, tomorrow.

Ten seconds!! OMG. No wonder it seems like they arent dropping for me at all. *glares at internet modem*

Edit: Wow ten seconds literally.

Just missing 2 Hollies, 1 Yulebuck, and 1 Snow Angel.

Edited by Nathair

36 minutes ago, Ripan said:

*Squints* I was just naming my Snow Angels when I noticed that they have blood red eyes.

Pretty bad*** angels we've got.

*looks* I had to blow the image up a bit, but omg they do! That's so awesome, I don't think I ever noticed that before.

Waiting for two eggs to hatch so I can go hunting again. Only 2 more Snow Angels needed to reach my SA goal!

Happy Holidays Dragon Cave! I have a question? One of my Christmas eggs died for some odd reason. I never had one do this to me before. First time ever. :dry: Is there a way to get rid of it or delete off your scroll? LOL I can't wait for the new eggs to appear. How come no game event this year? X3 

4 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

Happy Holidays Dragon Cave! I have a question? One of my Christmas eggs died for some odd reason. I never had one do this to me before. First time ever. :dry: Is there a way to get rid of it or delete off your scroll? LOL I can't wait for the new eggs to appear. How come no game event this year? X3 

Per TJ09's original post in this thread: 

Holiday Event

A unique holiday event will begin on 12/25 at 00:00 EST (the same time as the new dragon), and will run for twelve days. New content will be made available periodically during the event, though there will be no specific rewards for participating on each day.

I hope that helps!

7 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

The dead egg will vanish in two weeks. There's been a lot of viewbombing happening this week, so be careful with your other dragons.

6 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

There has been major viewbombing going on, people deliberately making dragons sick. There was also a major viewbombing on one of the hatcheries, to the point the hatchery owner disabled it for now. Many eggs and even hatchlings have died this season.

I am surprised that despite there being an egg limit the hunt hasn't slowed down like in Halloween

I didn't see a Holly at all in the last drop. Stupid eggs weren't hatched yet for the last hour drop, which is where I've had the most successes, and I'm leaving for awhile this next hour. *bounces impatiently*

Hrm... my Yulebuck eggs have been attacked... That is what I get for falling asleep before fogging...  They will live, dang it! *Shakes fist*

2 hours ago, Loki.Dottir said:

Same here, I doubt I'm going to have any luck catching those two at this rate, and I don't have much mental strength, free time, or focus, to spend on hunting them anymore with the way things are going both on the site and in my life. I guess it's lucky they're not my favorite types, but I was hoping to have at least one of each for the sake of completion. And I tried incognito and three different devices (My computer, a faster computer,and a tablet) and still no cigar. Kinda sucks. I'll try the AP,maybe. Trade threads are a little rough to search through, or maybe that's just my impatience.-shrugs-

I wish everyone fortune though, and hopefully the game event will go smoother. <3 

I agree, I'm going to have to resign myself to my three little massive lineage hollies and actually move on with my life because I really don't have time to spend every five minutes in the cave getting frustrated.