TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Yes, it is just best to keep it hidden for awhile. Don't unfog it until it is closer to growing up and no longer sick. It should be okay if the stats are not too extreme.

I'm curious about something on the breed limits page. Does the picture on your breed limits page show the wing pattern of your snow angels, or is it always the white and gold patterned one on everyone's breed limit page? I know most people already know what their snow angel wing pattern is, but I want to know mine without waiting a week because I'm lazy.

1 minute ago, DragonArchaeologist said:

I'm curious about something on the breed limits page. Does the picture on your breed limits page show the wing pattern of your snow angels, or is it always the white and gold patterned one on everyone's breed limit page? I know most people already know what their snow angel wing pattern is, but I want to know mine without waiting a week because I'm lazy.

always white and gold- at least mine show white and gold and I have gold wing ones

If you mean holiday biome it seems like there are fewer eggs. The cave blockers sit then the whole thing is over really fast.  even the 1 hour drops seem too have fewer eggs even though there are still a ton of people in them.

I wonder if the reason there are so few is a hangup or snag developed from the adjusted ratios.

Phew, I'm egglocked for the second time and I only have 4 more eggs left to collect. Happy hunting everyone!

So is there something we can do about this? I get the breed limit will help a little, but what are the other people who aren’t fast enough gonna do about it? There is only so much variety in the abandoned page.

People who aren't fast enough can hunt the AP, which does have CBs sometimes (I've seen many actually!) or check out the trading threads. There are *tons* of trades right now offering CB holidays for other things (I've traded a few off myself). And some people have gotten lucky and been gifted a CB holiday by really nice people who happen to have good luck with catching.

Finished catching the CBs before sleeping. Was more frustrated/challenged getting the 2nd Yulebuck compared to the 2nd Holly :huh:

Also...I've seen those 108 total Hollies or 17 female Hollies or 54 still active Users quite a bit in this thread...what exactly is the source for that?

Whoops... Wow..I uh.. Went to catch a holy and didn't realize I had 2..

Speaking of.. I have my 4Th CB Holy to give away.  Please send me a PM.  I'm trying to help as many as I can so please don't be upset if I'm unabale to ATM as I will try again until I no longer can!!!

No need for trades.  I've had a few ask to trade but they are free.  It's Christmas! 

Edit: I'm trying to gift those who have no hollies atm first but will give to those who need a second if no one claims it. 

Edited by Tearadria

The wiki says that in 2009 TJ confirmed a Holly number of 109. I don't know the wiki's source for that, but I've heard the same from other people. I honestly don't remember when/where he said that, but I was around then and I do remember something to that extent, there were definitely very very few Hollies in existence for awhile.

Well, all I need now is a pair of yulebucks. Caught my last holly completely out of the blue, so they’re def catchable for slower people.

It is still pretty interesting how hard Yulebucks are. They were the last for me to get as well. Well... I guess it isn't so weird, but they seem more elusive than the Holly eggs at times.

Apparently having 30 tabs open is not good for egg hunting, who knew? lol Took almost an entire minute for the cave to reload. Guess I need to either finish the other-tabs stuff before hunting, or close those and hunt and then go back to them. Ugh.

46 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

The wiki says that in 2009 TJ confirmed a Holly number of 109. I don't know the wiki's source for that, but I've heard the same from other people. I honestly don't remember when/where he said that, but I was around then and I do remember something to that extent, there were definitely very very few Hollies in existence for awhile.

yeah 108 scrolled hollies and 1 in the wild at that time. The 54 comes from people assuming that relatively half of the old cb users are still active (54 is half of 108) XD

Forever salty that my Snow Angel isn't the Tri-Color variety, but funny enough it seems a lot of people like the white/gold?

I think it's rather plain, tbh... but it's grown on me a bit.

Aww yesss one of each of the old ones and cute codes to boot... Many thanks TJ!

What is this "Raffle Status" on the account page ? Is this new ?

2 hours ago, Marie19R said:

People who aren't fast enough can hunt the AP, which does have CBs sometimes (I've seen many actually!) or check out the trading threads. There are *tons* of trades right now offering CB holidays for other things (I've traded a few off myself). And some people have gotten lucky and been gifted a CB holiday by really nice people who happen to have good luck with catching.

So did the glitch in the AP get fixed? People were reporting that they were not able to pick up CB holidays in the AP even though they had no CBs of that breed that they were trying to pick up.