TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

1 minute ago, polaristar said:

I grabbed myself two wrong-biome dragons, it's just so hilarious XD Also I've noticed that a lot of Hollies seem to pop up in the third spot (at least for me) and that's the spot I caught both of my Hollies in, don't know if that will help anyone else, but...

thats the spawn in slot. imagine a line up to the right of that egg, but you cant see it. an egg is taken and the whole line up shifts over one to fill the spot.

1 minute ago, Tehya Faye said:

Aw, I almost want a couple free spots for the wrong biome eggs. I'd adore a Hellfire from Coast or Jungle~ :lol:

I caught a forest Magma. X)

WB

1 minute ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

WB

Haha, nice! 

Edit: Ah, looks like the biomes have sorted themselves out again. 

Edited by Tehya Faye

I need some wrong-biome eggs now! If only it wasn't during the holidays... :( I sean so many coat eggs in the desert! 

2 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

WB

name it something like forest fire. XD

Got a Seasonal from the Coast, a Nhiostrife from the Forest and a Ridgewing from the Jungle in all. Saw a good number of Black Tippeds in the Volcano and Desert, lol.

Edited by Condorflight

Yes, finally managed to grab another Yulebuck along with a Holly during that drop! Now I just need one more Holly and then I can go AP hunting (after my eggs hatch, of course). Good luck to everyone else still hunting!

Just now, reddof-f6 said:

name it something like forest fire. XD

LMAO! Nice! Thank you for the wonderful idea. ^^

WB

8 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

thats the spawn in slot. imagine a line up to the right of that egg, but you cant see it. an egg is taken and the whole line up shifts over one to fill the spot.

I had no idea, thanks for the info!

Yes I just caught my 2nd CB Holly during the last hourly drop. One less person hunting the hollies now.

I give up for now. I have flu, I'm falling asleep on my chair so I'll be taking a nap =(

GL to everyone! ^^

Wow, those wrong biome eggs will be interesting for certain breeding pairs. I missed the whole thing, but wouldn't have had room to partake anyway.

i've given up trying to get another holly till i have more space tomorrow. filled up my last egg slot with a yulebuck instead.

23 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

Wow, those wrong biome eggs will be interesting for certain breeding pairs. I missed the whole thing, but wouldn't have had room to partake anyway.

I managed to snag a few and only two pairings make rather pretty, "impossible" lines (as I like to call them), even though they'll only be able to go up to 3G. Assuming that the biome stays, because that would be amazing. 

Edited by DarknessDragon197

The Holiday biome sure is very competitive! I bet it will feel great when I finally manage to grab something. I've been finding some neat stuff in the AP though so I can't be too upset.

I don't know.  People keep saying thing will get better but I am not seeing it.  The holiday biome is as crowded as it was this morning.

My two lowest-timed eggs at the moment should hatch in about 3 1/2 hours (or a little less?), and I'd really like to go hunting again before bed.... But that 3 1/2 hours will put the time at 1:30-2am here and I really should go to bed earlier then that considering I have to be up early tomorrow (well, earlier then I'd like). *pokes eggs* If they hatch right when they hit 4 days... But they aren't gaining views fast enough for that.

I wouldn't have been able to get the biome-mix up eggs either... but man, that would be fun. If the wrong biomes stay in place though, I wonder if there will be users complaining about that as well? "That Forest Magma is now more rare than a prize! I must have a second gen!!!!"

There are adult wrong-biomes already, and there are very few who actively search for them. They're generally not considered that special to anyone but the owner.

I have a sick hatchling that's been sick for a fair bit now. I hid it as soon as I got home, and, normally after maybe an hour, the sickness goes away. However, my scroll still shows it sick even in it's fogged form...and thus I am afraid it's going to die :/

Just keep it hidden. No need to get into a panic yet. What are its stats?