TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

There not only wasn't an hourly drop, but there wasn't a 5 minute one, either.

Been having a seriously hard time getting what I want so far, and was really counting on this hour when I'm not at work.  :(

Hunting is hard enough when your time is limited by rl-stuff, but drops not happening at all kills the spirit of the event. Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the skipped drops.

Was just there at 4:09 (PST) in holiday area and saw no drop for 4:10. Don't know how I will ever catch a 2nd CB Holly when there are no drops suddenly.

Edited by Ramica

Weird. Nothing at the 10 minute drop either.

I have my figures crossed I'll manage a CB Holly. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm losing. :dry:

No drops when there should be drops? How unsurprising...

Apparently people are spotting eggs from the normal biomes in biomes they're not supposed to be in, also? So I've seen people saying. I haven't been looking at the cave much.

The holiday biome feels me with glee, but also total frustration lol - my connection is so slow, I'm never going to grab the only two Christmas CB dragons I'm missing - the hollies. alot

So, I just placed my roughly 2 day old eggs into AoND, and now i'm watching my scroll like a hawk.. So far, the numbers are good... 

2 minutes ago, Surreal SaDiablo said:

So, I just placed my roughly 2 day old eggs into AoND, and now i'm watching my scroll like a hawk.. So far, the numbers are good... 

Mine have been in AonD all day and have been completely fine :3 No sickness and no outrageous numbers.

1 minute ago, Surreal SaDiablo said:

I haven't had any trouble with AoND or the other hatcheries I use. :) None of my eggs/hatchies have gotten sick while in them. And I dozed off earlier while waiting for an egg to hatch and the hatchling was just fine when I looked.

Yeah, that last hourly drop was really short. And it looks like this current 5-minute one doesn't exist at all.

Hmm, what a nice hour drop and five minute drop there for sure! And eggs are still appearing in biomes they shouldn't be, by the way.

Just now, Broken_Gems said:

Yeah, that last hourly drop was really short.

I didn't actually see it... I'll keep trying -.-

Nice five minute drop there. And somehow, found a Seasonal in Coast. Last I looked Seasonals should not be in the Coast. I love glitchy DC!

Edited by Condorflight

Yunno, I really try not to complain too much, and often stick up for TJ and DC to other people, but *this* honestly pisses me off. This happened at Halloween as well, the drops simply not happening at all. The *one* day the 2017 Halloween eggs were dropping, there was at least two (two that I know of) hours where *nothing* spawned on the hour mark, so the entire hour there were no eggs at all. Little glitches here and there are totally understandable, but with such a severely limited release something like no eggs being made at all really really shouldn't happen.

Agree with Marie. There should not be this many missed drops.