TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

2 hours ago, DragonNeko said:

They really were impossible to snag! But I was visited by a few angels this HOLLY-day season, and I'm eternally grateful for their wonderful gifts! ^_^

I hope they come back next year! I didn’t have access to DC until yesterday and don’t have a computer now so it’s been hard! Next year, though :) 

These new eggs kinda look like candles to me? They're so cute. I got really lucky ^^ I'm off to bed, good luck to everyone in getting the new Christmas dragon and happy holidays!

I got my two incredibly fast!

Happy Chosen One Day!

All Hail Lord Starscream!

Edited by Starscream

Wow there is hardly anybody present in the caves when the new eggies dropped, In fact I already got one of them.  I am seeing if it is at all possible to get a Z coded one,   This was a cinch grabbing them compared to the craziness that was in the Holiday biome for past xmas ones,  Oh btw Merry Xmas everybody!!!

Cool puzzle.  I always liked tangrams. (y)  Great first chapter of the continuation to the story of Nulhora & Alhira - can't wait to see what disasters await our heroes this year.  Kudos to all you event workers!  We really appreciate all the hard work, time, & creativity you put into these events, and all the running around, hair pulling, teeth gnashing, & having to frantically find fixes when things inevitably go wrong.  Wow, talk about communing with your own creation, huh? :P  Hope everything runs as smoothly for the event as it will for our heroes. *is shot*

EDIT: Psst, my event badge is on fire!  Should I be concerned?XD

Edited by Sunrunner