TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

2 minutes ago, Zylara said:

I also dont care that they are not from 2007...just that they are CB Hollys and they are mine! I can bred any lineage I want now and bred mates and trade for mates for mine. This is a awesome Christmas!

I totally agree with you! I don't care if my CB Hollies or Yulebucks (Or any of the other Holidays I didn't have before joining) Aren't from the original release. I'm just happy I can breed things from these CB Holidays now myself! :D Aside from the mass viewbombing that killed so many eggs/hatchlings, this is an awesome Christmas!

Hmm. Only 4:30 hours until the new release. Hopefully this silly Snow will hatch in time.

3 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Aside from the mass viewbombing that killed so many eggs/hatchlings, this is an awesome Christmas!

I personally think there could have been a little less "bah humbug!"ing going around, but yeah this has been a really nice Christmas so far. It is great seeing everyone working together and helping one another out. :) Makes me happy! <3

Glad that this Christmas that i spent ill at home is so wonderful here on DC.

Now here i am hoping for our first Two-headed Holiday breed! Pretty please with sugar on top!

When I can't tell if someone's ignoring me or not. I wanna give you a nice thing, person.

That being said, wondering what the new dragons will be like.

1 minute ago, Zaina22 said:

I personally think there could have been a little less "bah humbug!"ing going around, but yeah this has been a really nice Christmas so far. It is great seeing everyone working together and helping one another out. :) Makes me happy! <3

There's always going to be some "bah humbug!"ing on the internet. I've been on the internet for so long I just learned to ignore it and move on. ^_^ Makes my life way less stressful on the net! ;D

1 minute ago, Tigerkralle said:

Now here i am hoping for our first Two-headed Holiday breed! Pretty please with sugar on top!

OMG you read my mind, this is exactly what I'm hoping for!! :D

Just now, Fabula said:

There's always going to be some "bah humbug!"ing on the internet. I've been on the internet for so long I just learned to ignore it and move on. ^_^ Makes my life way less stressful on the net! ;D

I get enough of it at work tbh, I actually smashed a chunk of banana in a co-worker's face for "Bah humbug"ing XD He got SO angry. lol!

I like the idea someone had awhile back for the new holiday dragon to be gingerbread or cookie themed. That would be really cool.

Although I also like the idea of a tree theme, we already have green holiday dragons, and a gingerbread theme could be a nice rich brown.

Just now, Zaina22 said:

I get enough of it at work tbh, I actually smashed a chunk of banana in a co-worker's face for "Bah humbug"ing XD He got SO angry. lol!

OMG :lol: That's great! lol

I'm hoping for either a gingerbread or hot cocoa dragon. Speaking of which, I'm a bit hungry... 

3 minutes ago, sfts said:

I'm hoping for either a gingerbread or hot cocoa dragon. Speaking of which, I'm a bit hungry... 

maybe we'll get a fruit cake one. XD

5 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

I didn't know I needed this until this moment.

After much breeding, trading, hoping and patience I have acquired all the Christmas dragons I had missed in years past! Thank you, TJ, for this opportunity! Also thank you to everyone who traded with me! You are the heroes of my Christmas as well, now to send a gift off to a friend I know she will love!~ 

I'd like an Aurora Borealis dragon, personally. Would be majestic for sure.

9 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

As a dragon, that would be cool! Especially if the egg was wrapped in tin foil and a tiny, cheesy ribbon. 

To sate my hunger, that would be a no thank you. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Condorflight said:

If this happened, and was a Two-headed dragon, I bet it would be gorgeous with Bauta dragons! :wub: 

Imagine the colors of it! Ahh, need one now, lol.

Edited by Condorflight

6 minutes ago, Condorflight said:

ooh, lovely. or aurora australis, or hey, just aurora :D

i wantz fruitcake.

I have no doubt any dragon we get is going to be fantastic, but an Aurora themed one would be pretty awesome. All the pretty ethereal colors~ 

iam hoping this years egg mite not be another "snow-ish" theme. maybe a Christmas tree dragon, food style like others have said, a painted glass dragon(tree decoration like), cozy fireplace dragon of sorts.

Yeah, we've had two years in a row of snow-ish light-blue dragons, I really hope for something totally different this year. Still would love a drake or two-head holiday dragon!

I think this may be my first holiday on DC where I don't pick up the new breed right away. I want to grab as many AP eggs as I can before I get the new dragon, just in case the AP holiday-wall doesn't last as long as it usually does (you never know!). 

Why do the newest dragons show up more than the older Holidays? Everybody is wanting to snag the CB Hollies they weren't able to get, but Hollies seem to barely show up... The only CB Holly I got, was a gift. I really hope I can get my second one before it's too late T^T

Someone mentioned a fruitcake dragon 😍😁😄

That would be great!  Its egg would look like a dragon fruit!

(Look it up!)   Picture to come

Dragon Fruit article

Edited by jerzeeshadow