TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Finally halfway done after 9hours of hunting. got my two Ribbon Dancers and Snow Angels still missing the Yulebucks and Hollies through. Gonna be a long day ><

ok  i tried it but there is no way that my computer will let me refresh while holding down the ctrl key

7 minutes ago, 49ER said:

ok  i tried it but there is no way that my computer will let me refresh while holding down the ctrl key

Computers and browsers are pretty specific beasts. If you post exactly what type of computer you have and what browser you are using in the help forum someone might be able to tell you what you can do.

whew. I got up at 2am this morning (i'ts now 9am), and managed to get some of my scroll goals done and filled up my egg limits. 2 hollies, 1 aegis, 1 snowangel, 2 ribbons. Now i just need 1 more of aegis and snow angel and 2 yulebucks once my current lot hatches

9 minutes ago, 49ER said:

Ctrl + r works for me to refresh! 

I just caught a Holly!! Oh my goodness. I seriously almost dropped my phone when it popped up on my screen.

Edit: thanks to whoever added my scroll to hatcheries right after I posted. Are people not allowed to get excited anymore?

Edited by The Dragoness

I just woke up so I don't know if this has been happening for awhile, but the latest hour-drop didn't start until :01. That's very frustrating when I'm sitting there refreshing like mad! Didn't get anything anyways.

3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I just caught a Holly!! Oh my goodness. I seriously almost dropped my phone when it popped up on my screen.

Congrats, and on a phone too! :D

Am happily scroll locked until my current batch hatches - can't wait to go hunting again soon!

9 minutes ago, jetaime said:

Congrats, and on a phone too! :D

Am happily scroll locked until my current batch hatches - can't wait to go hunting again soon!

Thank you! 

17 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Edit: thanks to whoever added my scroll to hatcheries right after I posted. Are people not allowed to get excited anymore?

that's a big reason why i never let my scroll be linked anywhere =/ 

1 minute ago, Laurelin said:

I bred 4 of Holiday Dragon (2016) ´s. But if I´m right that I can have only one of them in my scroll and the others will be abondoned?
English is not my native speech so I thought I ask. :-)

yes. only one, rest are abandoned for someone else to get

i still haven't caught a cb holly, after many hours trying, but i caught a cb snow angel and a winter magi. slow australian internet is not helping :rolleyes:

i think i'll go to sleep now and try again in the morning.

Finally, after 9 hours hunting I am done, pheew! It was very hard, my fingers/hands are sore after all refreshing/clicking and close all tabs! :lol:

Yep, CB Hollies can't be influenced, so I'm guessing they will all be male.

Also, if ctrl + r doesn't work: F5 + middle mouse button / click on mouse-wheel. F5 refreshes, middle button opens clicked link in new tab.

Good luck everyone! Don't give up, we've got all week.

31 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Congrats. Us phone clickers are grabbing them the hard way. No shortcuts for us which makes them even more hard won and special. 

woohoo!! A chance is still a chance and I'm happy for it!! :D  Thank you all so much!! 

Happy holidays and happy hunting all!! 

Edited by priscel

Wow, that is hard. I've managed to grab a Ribbon Dancer between two calls from customers (I'm at work, naughty me :lol:), hope to be more successful later at home.

Edited by Gluria

4 minutes ago, Gluria said:

Wow, that is hard. I've managed to grab a Ribbon Dancer between two calls from customers (I'm at work, naughty me :lol:), hope to be more successful later at home.

I have had a stupidly slow day at work too. Slow enough to be able to spend a fair bit of the day stalking the cave. Slapped wrists all round. 😜

Got my two Hollies -- whoop, whoop! And I got them by accident. I was just clicking whatever came up in the spot that I selected. :lol:

Daaang. Those eggs go fast! Didn't get anything this hour-drop either (and once again it didn't start until about a minute and a half past the hour, ugh). And now I have to get ready for work, and I know I won't be able to get online while at work today.