TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

So, I have a question. If you already have 2Cbs of the holidays you cant get a third? Thats fine, i just hope i manage to grab cbs of those im missing.

Nope, you will get an error message. 

----------

After a bit of camping I'm now only missing a Snow Angel and two Hollys. Oh joy. XD

But Yay, old CBs! 

Awesome on the holiday biome and lol frustrating too holly eggs are going fast.

Well just keep on trying

No Samsung,  I don't want to be entered in your giveaway... especially when you force me away from dragon cave during a drop.  Worst timing ever.

If this is a sign of things to come I will be sticking to the pc to catch.

tell me about it >.> But, I DO have some CB's... But I've been picking up more bred hollies than I've been able to catch of CB holidays :/

I thought CB mistletoes were supposed to be female.  Does it matter that my precog shows male? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, jetaime said:

I thought CB mistletoes were supposed to be female.  Does it matter that my precog shows male? :ph34r:

When they're bred, they can be either gender.  Same with Hollies.  Are you sure you're looking at a CB?

Edited by Sunrunner

1 minute ago, Sunrunner said:

When they're bred, they can be either gender.  Same with Hollies.  Are you sure you're looking at a CB?

Yeah, it's a CB I just grabbed. 

Just now, jetaime said:

Yeah, it's a CB I just grabbed. 

????? Weird.:huh:  Wonder what it means?

Ok, thats awesome. But dang it down for maintenance now? Really?!  But I was about to start breeding my christmas dragons!

Sigh~ oh well. I did manage to grab one winter magi cb. Still need a lot tho. 2 snow angels, 2 yulebucks, 2 hollies, 2 ribbon dancers. 1 winter magi and 1 wrapping wing. 

Did some trades already, managed to get two CB Yulebucks (yay!) and feel kinda dumb right now, because I completely missed that which color a Solstice gets is now depending on daytime and nighttime. That's awesome, but my plans for breeding and trading seem to get more and more chaotic. Also, I misbred an Aegis XD

haha yea, 200ish people and it doesn't move. I"m clickign on those hollies and on the others i need as fast as i can and still miss them >.<

Damn arthritic hands! Just not clicking fast enough for those hollies. sigh.

I just caught a z code cb holly :blink:

I can go to bed happy...and have to get up in 5 hours for work-lol

Got my quota of 2 of the 4 breeds I needed.

Sadly still lacking hollies and the Aegis is being a cave blocker cause everyone and their mother all ready has two pretty much ;_;

I really, really like this. It's hard to get stuff when it moves so quickly (except the poor snows) but it already feels easier than Halloween. Yay limits!