TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Anyone else getting an error when trying to view the Holiday biome? Blank page on Firefox and Edge says 500 http error.

:angry:I'm Bummed , it says I have my limit of Hollys-- I DO NOT HAVE ANY CB HOLLYS

So happy right now! Just caught my Solstice and Winter Magi pairs :D

Oddly enough, I actually saw a few Hollies too. The lag is intense though.

I keep getting the you are at the breed limit message too.  Checked the breed limits page just to make sure and that page is correct ( I have no CB hollies, ribbon dancers, etc)...

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

Well it'll still be available for holiday breeding, just very close to the end of the time window.

That is true. I'm setting a timer on my phone to doubly make sure I breed it. Just... in all the years I've been here, of course I would mess up breeding Christmases when it mattered. D: 

Just now, dragonpuck said:

:angry:I'm Bummed , it says I have my limit of Hollys-- I DO NOT HAVE ANY CB HOLLYS

Also having this problem. I hope TJ can fix this when he sees it later. </3

Talk about heartbreak when getting the message that I couldn't get either Holly egg because it said I was at my limit.  All the ones I have are bred.  :(

2 minutes ago, Mysfytt said:

You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

I dont have ANY CB holly - so why is this message coming up when i click the holiday eggs

This'll be fixed very shortly.

2 minutes ago, Terces said:

Anyone else getting an error when trying to view the Holiday biome? Blank page on Firefox and Edge says 500 http error.

I'm getting that error too, on Chrome.

Wonder what's triggering the limit message when people are obviously able to pick up Hollies.

Thanks, TJ. I think I'm going to have a lot of trouble trying to get a CB Holly, though...

I am glad i am not the only one getting the breed limit message for all the holidays previous to 2013! This sucks.

2 minutes ago, Nathair said:

I am glad i am not the only one getting the breed limit message for all the holidays previous to 2013! This sucks.

Same problem here! I am getting it for yulebuck, I have no CB yulebucks. 

4 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

This'll be fixed very shortly.

Wow, that was a fast reply! :o Thank you, TJ! 💗

I got a limit message for a Yulebuck when I tried to snag one -- I have bred ones I don't REALLY want to release if I can help it! D:

~Feathers

I tried to accept a trade for bred holly, I got this message : You cannot accept this transfer because it contains a limited-edition egg/hatchling that you are already at the limit for.

I keep getting this error:

This page isn’t working

dragcave.net is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I've only been able to access the Holiday page at all a few times, and that was when the eggs were all already taken. :(

Edit: I can access every other page fine. It's just that one.

Edit 2: It works on Firefox, though!

Edited by songwithnosoul

Holy freaking heck. It seems like some users may be dropping all their regular eggs in favor of grabbing the CBs, because I just saw, and *grabbed*, a Gold egg from the AP! Literally my first caught-Gold in *years*, I am over the moon!

4 minutes ago, Amaterasu-sama said:

Same problem here! I am getting it for yulebuck, I have no CB yulebucks. 

Its fixed! : D 

Thanks TJ!!