Nyxity

What Song is Stuck in Your Head at the Moment

As opposed to the thread of songs you know tend to get stuck in your head or the thread you about what you are currently listening to, what song won't get out of your head at the moment?

For me, it has been Down in the Boondocks by Billy Joe Royal for most of the day, which kind of sucks since I don't know the lyrics. Before that it was Spanish Harlem by Ben E. King for a couple of days.

Edited by Nyxity

Well, this thread is going to get a lot of traffic from me.

Currently stuck: the Galavant theme. If you've not watched the show, please go watch it on Netflix immediately and then report back with the sheer number of earworms it gave you.

Right now, my brain is alternating between Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, With a Little Help From My Friends by The Beatles, and Getaway Car by Taylor Swift.

"Christmas Monkey", from the Curious George Christmas special my small children have been watching ad nauseum for the past week and a half. -_-

"J-o-y to the world,

A-l-l the boys and girls,

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea,

Joy to you and me."

Imagine just that stanza on a loop in your brain. MAKE IT STOP. :wacko:

The three-words-repeated-three-times Sarah & Duck theme. Charming show, outrageously sticky theme, on par with DuckTales except less musical.

Today We Rise from Galavant

Edited by LibbyLishly

I still have...

U Remind Me by Usher

Stuck in my head... -__- 

There's a birthday party at the home of Farrrrrmer Gray..

-Sleigh Ride-

the whole song, the whole day. 

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE,

HERE IN DUCKBERG.

RACECARS, LASERS, AEROPLANES...

We went on a nostalgia kick and were looking up old cartoon openings, and now Duck Tales is lodged in my skull and it. won't. leave.

Edited by NoxRiddle

Paramore - Hard Times.

Hayley is awesome and that song is soooooooo catchy, even if it has a darker and deeper lyrical tone. :'D 

Go away, Mariah Carey. All I Want For Christmas is stuck in my head thanks to the Christmas stations' insistence on playing it twice an hour.

Old Disney songs (Hellfire, etc), and - worst of all - Christmas music.

You all have probaby nver heard of this song but the song that is stuck in my head currently is frame of mind by tristam and braken