Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunarSongFlower

Hello all!!! G r e e t i n g s ! & Salutations

Hi all!

I'm new to the dragon cave forums and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. :D

(That and... I made this account to protect my first egg from my first dragon pair e v e r, I originally never planned on breeding).

I don't know how to trade or what not buut: :( 

+ I accidentally abandoned a (my first breeded) dragon egg: if anyone finds him/her please take care of him/her or maybe... return the egg back to it's parents. (I would like it back (I want it back), I had no idea that I didn't have enough egg spots). I always try to save abandoned eggs, and well.. now I abandoned the first egg I ever got with my first breeded pair. I cri. I never breeded dragons before so... yeah... I feel dumb. Dx

Thats the fam -> https://dragcave.net/lineage/7n9yU 

I don't want to 'egg spam' so yeah.. q-q take a look at the lineage. XD 

I would be so happy if any of you kind dragon care takers would save this special egg.

But when I do pick up abandoned eggs, I like to name them based on their parents or lineage. I don't know if anyone else does that, but I like to do that. It may be a weird mash up, but if anyone finds their eggs they abandoned on my list that would be super cool. (It's probably unlikely, but if the 1% happens, write something or tell me about the dragon, their story if you had any in mind and what not). I only used to collect dragons so I never bothered looking up trading before... yeah.

Also happy early Christmas.

Nice meeting you all! :D 

Hello and welcome! Sorry to hear about your egg, I hope you get it back! I also recommend changing the parents' names to let people know it was an accidental abandon, and please return it to you (use your forum name), so you have a better chance of getting it returned. The odds are still slim that it'll be returned, but it does help! I'll keep an eye out for it as well.

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you e n j o y!

Well, I made that mistake few times before. I actually didn't thought about getting it back when it happened tho.

Hey all!

I just wanted to tell you that I got my dragon egg back! A very kind person told me they got my egg and teleported it back to me!! :D :lol::D 

Thanks for the tips! It helped out a lot!

Also, sorry to hear that you lost your past eggs before, hopefully they are with a good owner now.