jerzeeshadow

Snow Angel Breeding Plans

❄Snow Angels Breeding Thread❄

Hello and welcome to a thread where we can discuss Snow Angels and our plans for holiday/regular breeding.  Feel free to contribute graphics and banners.  And most of all have fun!

I have Tri-Color. My least favorite of them, of course! :rolleyes: Since I have no CBs of my own however, I want to try to trade for a 2G from a Anagallis mate.

image.png.f096c5ee9567075b3fb5e0ef87e17b40.png

I have full gold winged on my scroll, and no CBs, both my 2nd gens have a Snow Angel with another wing as it's parent. So hopefully gonna grab some 2gs with gold-winged parents from the AP and then build a checker from there. Don't really know what breeds I want them with yet, might just see what I can find!

❄️

❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Well, this is embarrassing...:rolleyes:

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

It seems I only have two Snow Angels on my scroll.  (Seriously thought I had more!) Ha Ha Ha😆

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

So here they are:

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

2g Snow Angel x Moonstone

https://dragcave.net/lineage/F0A95

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

2g Snow Angel x Gold

https://dragcave.net/lineage/NIATO

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️

❄️

I have white-winged on my scroll, which I really like. I don't know if that or fully gold-winged is my favorite, but it's pretty close at least! I have no CBs and only one lineage, golden Lunar with Tri-color and white-wing base. I have to breed a mate for it this Christmas, and hopefully this year I'll have more time to hunt the AP to find some 2G white-wings!

I have gold winged on my scroll, only one (was too busy hoarding Mistletoes and Aegises last Christmas). The one that I do have is from a white-winged line, though - hoping to collect some gold-winged lines this season. I like gold x golden-winged or even harvest x golden-winged would be pretty. Mageias would look good with them, too, or maybe astrapis.

Edit: @lovecats99 Sweeeet, the astrapi one looks great. Thanks for posting that.

Edited by coo_

A couple years ago, I was disappointed to have gotten my least favourite Snow Angel, the Gold-winged ones, but looking at a couple of lineage ideas, having it might not be too bad after all. This one's the only line i've collected so far:

image.png.98882f32d448577f142df8deff6da6ab.png 

I don't have any CBs of my own but I think I would be rather happy if I were to find lines like this in the AP at Christmas time:

image.png.cec3c75569a9bdd325428f403e8beca4.png  image.png.6e5aec7224c5a6bced77c9cfcb992cbd.png  6G8m64s.png

image.png.e0eba08684b50590429bb64c148ccdd3.png  4MMvMCb.png  image.png.2a7a0d087b4499da1147021934b76696.png 

I have gold-winged Snow Angels on my scroll, and have been working on checkers with them for a while. Starting to have trouble finding bloodswaps anymore, though; its starting to look as if the majority of all-gold-winged checkers keep coming back to the same CBs. Might have to start a new project or two this year, depending on AP finds. I do like the look of the SA x Astrapi, and I was also thinking maybe with Gaias or possibly Almeralds or Undines.

That said, I can breed up to 5th gen x Gold (sibling to him) and also two holiday x holiday checkers, 4th gen with Radiant Angels and 5th gen with Heartseekers. And if anyone can breed an exact bloodswap for any of those, PM me!

My scroll is tri-color coded, probably going to try Almeralds now that I have 2 brand new CBs. :wub: 

Otherwise I already have:

Canopies

Terraes aka my 2 favorite breeds together :wub:

Whites

Golds (with White-tipped base)

(BTW they're available for breeding, if anyone's interested.)

And this is still ongoing but I like it very much: Sunsets

I'm another on Team Full Gold, the color that always seems to go with everything. My fave lineage is with Green Neb. Next year I'm leaning towards Gaia Xeno and maybe Terrae - now that I finally have CBs.

Now that CBs are a thing for me (I have full gold), I guess I'll have to start coming up with lineages for these. My enthusiasm has always been limited by not getting my favorite color (triwings). The match with gold Lunar Herald isn't bad though. For some reason I find myself feeling like I'll be using them with other holidays a lot. Like, when Valentine's comes and I get CB Radiant Angels..