Zeditha

Make BSA filter auto breed sort

Pretty much what it says in the title. I thought a thread like this had existed before, but I skimmed the first few pages and couldn't see it.

It would be pretty useful if, when you activate the 'available for BSA' filter, it would automatically turn on breed sort. It would definitely help me, with an age-sort scroll, as when I want to find a dragon for a BSA (the only reason I would activate the filter), I have to then manually activate the breed sort as well (or search for a Red in a mess of basically unsorted dragons). Sure, it's not much, but it would be a nice addition.

Perhaps it could be a togglable option (default off*) in account settings? That way, it wouldn't be forced upon anyone who keeps their scroll in any custom breed sort (e.g. with Reds as the top BSA dragon).

*I'm thinking default off for existing players, default on for new joiners? I'd say default off is probably safer.

I support this if it comes with the option to disable it, because I'm one of those:

6 hours ago, Zeditha said:

That way, it wouldn't be forced upon anyone who keeps their scroll in any custom breed sort (e.g. with Reds as the top BSA dragon).

(So I don't personally need it but I can see how it would be useful for anybody who doesn't use some kind of breed sort already.)