Tini

Tinibree's Wacky Bingo

Yeah, now it's obvious. Because until you "made it obvious", it was still the Snow Angel anagram which had been already claimed.

Snow is within Snow Angel, I tried to hint at it by combining two dragons in another secret. :unsure:

Kinda suspected it, but I didn't have a snow lol

Anyways, sticking with my previous guess for the 2.4 puzzle bingo

third edit lol.  I'd love to host the next game if nobody else is dying to host it,  trouble is I'm not on a lot for the next few days because I'm on a vacation, but if you're all alright with that... :D 

Erm, it's not like I have a page of notes dedicated to dc bingo.  I mean, uh, who would do that?..................

Edited by Draconiusultamius

16 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Erm, it's not like I have a page of notes dedicated to dc bingo.  I mean, uh, who would do that?..................

*quickly hides the various papers with colourful notes from her making previous bingos*

Not gonna delete my spreadsheet though.

Well, I don't think that is good idea.. (Maybe I mistranslated something)

I think my score ratio is high enough to be default host.

I always wanted to be host, but I never won until septmber.

Edited by sh20000sh

5 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Well, I don't think that is good idea

I don't think so either, that was just how many people I remember saying they'd love to host XD

Well, if @sh20000sh wants to host then I would think it is settled -- highest total points and highest winning ratio. No one else should even be in the running unless sh turns it down.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

No one else should even be in the running unless sh turns it down.

I didn't pay attention to the points - last time I looked, they hadn't been updated yet XD But it looks like you're right.

@sh20000sh can't argue with that

(tbh, I doubt I'll get another chance to host in the next half year seeing as I now need 2 more points and I still don't have many bred dergs.)

*scampers off to previous bingo to see what dergs I might want to get*

Nope, it's missing at least the Ponderous points, as far as I can see.

Wait for Tinibree to announce the winner ;)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm back, but I don't think I will try and catch up as such...

Well, I seem to be listed as a win anyway...

XD

10 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

Well, I seem to be listed as a win anyway...

XD

See? You are so good you can win even when you aren't here. B)

Ruby's the only one that got a win off the puzzle points.

I didn't expect to win when I did Draco, believe in your dragons and you will get there :)

PM me for prizes, the only real things I have of note are alt-kin, prizes, and some purebred, a curse of caring more about the breed than the lineages or anything like that. Pretty much everything on my scroll is off breeding CD.

Have fun Sh, and don't be like me, who got too excited and made a million bingos lol (I still have like, another 20-30 points of bingos that I didn't use)

Good game, @Tinibree! This was my first time playing and it was a blast. Looking forward to playing @sh20000sh's and seeing how it differs with a different host!