Tini

Tinibree's Wacky Bingo

Belated Merry Christmas to any of you that celebrate it :)

Puzzle 2.4: Has a very strong tail

@Little-Star I don't think you've done the regular bingos for this round? Or do you not have any of them? Or did I just miss it.

I may or may not have gotten real excited about making bingos back at the start and the points are pretty high if anyone else has been paying attention whoops

So if your points are high you might wanna weigh in on if you even wanna host the next game lol

Since S10 has still not been found, its on my profile. As I said, its either super obvious, or super hidden I suppose.

I see rank, birthday, gender, sig, MSN, and Yahoo, none of which look like unclaimed secrets.

Here I sit. In the library. Pretty much unable to play. Sobs quietly. Happy Christmas everyone.

Wow, I'm still not seeing anything. I can't even figure out where the Moonstone idea came from.

@Tinibree The points I messaged you about haven't been updated?

P2.4 Sticking with my second guess still.

Poor @fuzzbucket! Hope your internet situation gets sorted soon!

Edited by LibbyLishly

1 minute ago, LibbyLishly said:

Wow, I'm still not seeing anything. I can't even figure out where the Moonstone idea came from.

Not the moonstone, just the "male" bit, I think.

p2.4, staying with my last guess as well.

@Tinibree My Flash 4 was never fixed, I messaged you about it last week.

If no one wants to host the next game, I wouldn't mind giving it a go. been a long time lol.

10 minutes ago, water_angel said:

If no one wants to host the next game, I wouldn't mind giving it a go. been a long time lol.

Once my points are adjusted I'll have enough to "win", but I think I'd like to play at least one more game before I angle to host one, just to make sure I'm not missing anything about how the game works.

I'm just going to wait for final calculations before I decide, if I even need to XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I did the points in a doc on my computer cause the first time I was doing them I messed up and lost several pages worth of points x.x threw them on the post now. Most people got the puzzle but I think there was at least one that didn't have it yet which is why I did 2.4

Sorry your nets so bad fuzz D:

Edited the secret to make it more obvious, I guess it was on the 'geniusly hidden' side of obvious lol