Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

totakekeslider

Not new, but never posted!

Hello all! My name is Alex (or you can call me Olive), and I'm a 23 year old chick from Ohio. I graduated from Ohio State University in 2016 with a degree in Japanese language, and I work for a Japanese company now. Anyone out there learning Japanese? ^^

I joined DC in 2011, but didn't start actually playing until mid-2016. I also just created my forum account moments ago! I'm a huge fan of dragons in general - anyone remember that book Dragonology? It was my absolute fave!! So, you can also find me at Flight Rising as hyuukiru.

Other things I'm into: cats, anything Nintendo, sewing, tattoos, FOOD, witchy stuff, art, candles, tarot, etc!

Hello & welcome to DC forums! Haha go Bucks! I like OSU, but most of my friends hate it. I'm mostly a Dawgs fan, tho. Maybe see ya'll in the national championship? Who knows at this point lol. (JUST NEVER AUBURN; #NOTMYNATIONALCHAMPIONS).

I also love cats and tattoos. (I have 7 and 3 respectively). I hope you enjoy the community! Let me know if you have any questions. ^_^ 

Truth be told, in my 4 years at OSU I never went to a single football game, and I've only watched one National Championship on TV. :wacko: BUT STILL. I've heard that our last few games were too close for comfort, so who knows if we'll make it or not!

I have two cats and four tats, soon to be five. B) WOO! Thanks for your comment!