I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: MinkishMinx 
Scroll name: MinkishMinx
Wishlist:
1. 2G Prize (non holiday mate) / CB Gold / CB Silver
2. CB Copper / 2G PB Alt Black 
3. CB Aeon / CB Xeno (any) / CB Blusang
4. CB Tan Ridgewing or CB Zyu (any)
5. CB Lunar Herald or 2G Carina (named parents) 
6. 2G Aeon 
7. CB Nebula

Breeding abilities: 
3G Prize : https://dragcave.net/group/33987
4G Prize : https://dragcave.net/group/33979
CB Metals : https://dragcave.net/group/33989 (all will be named before breeding)
Cave Borns : https://dragcave.net/group/34830

** I also have plenty of 5G and above prize breeding pairs that I was too lazy to put into a group. 

Catching abilities: Not so reliable for the CB rares, but I'm good with the CB uncommons. 
The only things I have never ever caught are CB Golds and CB Silvers.
Trading abilities: Depends on how persistent I am, but generally I'm okay with anything less rare 
than a CB silver.  
Teleport abilities: I'm good!

Changed it, hope this is okay! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Sorry! I copy/pasted incorrectly from google drive and didn't realize I was missing the forum/scroll name.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Xasora
Scroll Name: Xasora

1. CB Gold

2. CB copper (green)
3. CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph
5. CB Fire Gem
7. Any of the recent-ish hybrids (if messy, I'd like to freeze them)

7. Any of the recent-ish hybrids (if messy, I'd like to freeze them)

Breeding capabilities: I have a couple of CB silvers and a couple of CB coppers and pyralspites. I have had reasonable luck breeding 2g alt blacks.

Catching Abilities: I have had very little luck catching CB rares, although I do seem to find trios, dinos, and cheese eggs fairly regularly. I have a little better luck finding things in the AP.

Trading abilities: I can try to trade for what I am able to catch/breed.
Teleport abilities: No thanks. (I can breed some magi if others need them, though.)

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Themod444
Scroll name: Themod444
Wishlist:
1. CB Silver/2G Spriter Alt
2. 3G Prize/Alt Undine
3. CB Aeon/CB Xenowyrm
4. 2G Avatar(Any)/CB Tan Ridgewing
5. 2G Hybrid(Any)/CB Lunar Herald
6. Spiral lineage of any Drake/Any non-messy lineage with colours altering each gen - Neither Inbred
7. Any Hatchlings/CB Drakes, Two-Heads, or Pygmies

Breeding abilities: I mostly have anything from my Caveborn Groups to breed
Regular Dragons
Drakes/Pygmies/TwoHeads
I also can breed 4G Silver X Blusang EG/4G Bronze Tinsel X Horse Stairstep/
5G Gold Shimmerscale X Whiptail Stairstep/5G Bronze Tinsel X White Spiral
Catching abilities: I have great success in catching Zyumorphs, Pyralspites (all variations), 
Golden Wyverns, and many other common to uncommon dragons
Trading abilities: Not very good at trading.
Teleport abilities: I have 5 Magi at this time, which I believe is ok.

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Amy.x
Scroll name: Amy.x
Wishlist:
1. 2g prize (not from: arsani, rosebud, ribbon dancer, wrapping wing, solstice) / 2g prizekin / 2g from Spriter's Alt
2. 3g prize
3. 2g prizekin 
4. cb red dorsal
5. cb fire gem
6. cb albino
7. cb albino / cb nebula

Breeding abilities: I can breed a decent amount of 3rd gen prizes, some 3rd gen Spriter's Alt lineages, a few prize checkers, 2g metals, 
2g holidays which I have.
Catching abilities: Up to CB Silver rarity. 
Trading abilities: I may be able to trade for 2g prizekins (any mate) or other 2g holidays or 3rd gen prizes/pretty checkers
Teleport abilities: I have enough magis. 
I Want to Be a Replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: I can breed a decent amount of 3rd gen prizes, some 3rd gen Spriter's Alt lineages, a few prize checkers, 2g metals, 
Catching abilities:  Up to CB Silver rarity. 
Trading abilities: I may be able to trade for 2g prizekins (any mate) or other 2g holidays or 3rd gen prizes/pretty checkers
I Want to Be a Helper!

Catching abilities: Up to CB Silver rarity.

Remember, this project is all about spreading the joy of gifting, not being greedy.

Then how are the Mods allowed to participate fully in it? Mods should never be allowed to participate as normal participants. They should be only be allowed to join a replacement santas and as gifteers to ensure that everyone gets their gifts. Allowing mods to get in makes this unprofessional when pairing up people because you have higher chance to get what you want which isn't fair to other participants.

30 minutes ago, Plok said:

Then how are the Mods allowed to participate fully in it? Mods should never be allowed to participate as normal participants. They should be only be allowed to join a replacement santas and as gifteers to ensure that everyone gets their gifts. Allowing mods to get in makes this unprofessional when pairing up people because you have higher chance to get what you want which isn't fair to other participants.

Mods were allowed to participate in the old thread. We weren't going to include ourselves until we noticed that. We've also been in contact with PointOfOrigin every step of the way and never received any feedback on our decision to do this, so we assumed it would be okay. Sorting will be somewhat randomized this year, so no one will be given special treatment. Especially not the mods.

~Santa Dragoness

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: deja
Scroll name: dejaentndu
Wishlist:
1. 2G Prize (no holiday mate), 2g prizekin (Brute of Fire Gem mate), 2G from Spriter's Alt.
2. Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine.
3. Cheese egg or hatchling
4. CB Fire Gem egg or hatchling
5. CB BSA Dragon (Aeon, Red, Purple, Pink), 2g Hybrids egg or hatchling
6. CB Brute
7. CB hatchling (Brute, Fire Gem, Waterhorse, Khusa, Red)

Breeding abilities: 2g Silvers and Golds, 2g from Holidays I own, 2g Hybrids, any 2g common/uncommon, 
some 3g Spriters alt lineages (stair and checker), few 3g Holiday checkers.
Catching abilities: Unbreedables, CB Xenos, CB Aeons, CB Coppers, CB commons and uncommons.
Trading abilities:  3g Prizes, 2g holidays I don't have, anything up to CB Silver rarity.
Teleport abilities: Have enough Magis.

Breeding abilities: 2g Silvers and Golds, 2g from Holidays I own, 2g Hybrids, any 2g common/uncommon,
Catching abilities: Unbreedables, CB Xenos, CB Aeons, CB Coppers, CB commons and uncommons.
Trading abilities: 3g Prizes, 2g holidays I don't have, anything up to CB Silver rarity.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Catching abilities: Unbreedables, CB Trios, CB Xenos, CB Aeons, CB Coppers, CB commons and uncommons. 

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Silvynx
Scroll name: DarkRift
Wishlist:
1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G from spriter's alt
2. CB Copper, 3G from spriter's alt
3. CB Xeno, Chicken, Cheese
4. CB Tan Rdgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 4G from spriter's alt
5. CB Fire Gem, CB Pink, CB Red
6. Any nice checker, any pretty Soulpeace line
7. CB Royal Blue, CB Celestial

Breeding abilities: I've got a few holiday lineages and one high gen spriter's alt lineage i could breed kin from. My metals/prizes are extremely limited.
Catching abilities: Rares/metals are a struggle for me and highly unlikely, but I can catch uncommon and common without too much issue.
Trading abilities: I'd have difficulty getting things of higher value than what I can get myself, not too much experience here.
Teleport abilities: I have sufficient Magis

I Want to Change My Wishlist!
Forum name: toyofubl
Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen prize, 2nd gen from spriter's alt, any 2nd gen prizekin from female bronze shimmer

2. Any CB Xeno egg

3. Any 2nd gen prizekin

4. Any CB Lunar Herald

5. A perfect checker lineage involving holiday dragons, lunar heralds, or xenos

6. Any pretty checker lineage

7. An egg from your favorite personal lineage, or from one of your dragons whose name you love the most!

Edited by Toyo

6 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Mods were allowed to participate in the old thread. We weren't going to include ourselves until we noticed that. We've also been in contact with PointOfOrigin every step of the way and never received any feedback on our decision to do this, so we assumed it would be okay. Sorting will be somewhat randomized this year, so no one will be given special treatment. Especially not the mods.

~Santa Dragoness

Mods that were participating became mods after sorting was done because we needed more people and they were ready to help us out. This still doesn't make it right, even if you only ask for easy/common things. It's pretty much like allowing sports players to bet on themselves or allowing organizers of any competition to participate in it. Even if you have no intentions of rigging thins it's still a wrong thing to do and looks bad to others.

Secret santa isn't only about organizing - it's about community and it is your job to make it happen run as smoothly as possible. This is someones opportunity to get a breed lineage or a well deserved cb metal they can't afford otherwise.

The goal is to fulfill the requests on your giftee's wishlist to the best of your abilities

By that logic randomized sorting won't work because there is a chance that people who will be gifting won't be able to fulfill the wishlist of the giftee no matter how hard they try. This can cause some people dropping out and more work for helpers/catchers. Your job is to sort people so everyone can maximaze their catching/breeding abilities which will make more people happy than just randomizing lists where people will be able to fulfill only low tier wishes

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: Ariento

Scroll name: Ariento

Wishlist:

1. 2g Seragamma from a female Bronze Shimmerscale (that isn't w4nkz)

2. CB Ice

3. CB Thunder

4. CB Baikala (either color)

5. CB Sunrise/Sunset

6. CB Sunsong

7. Pink, Purple, or Red (lineage doesn't matter at all)

Breeding abilities: Messy prizes and Silvers, 2g Coppers, 2g Xenos, 2g Setsongs and Risensongs, 2g Halloween Holidaykins, BSA dragons, 2gs from any dragons in this group (can name unnamed dragons if requested)

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch most uncommons, I have caught Xenos and trios in the past but I can't guarantee I could do it again.

Trading abilities: I'm pretty good at trading for things of equal value to what I can catch/breed (such as 2gs of other hybrids), and can often trade for more valuable things too.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis.

Edited by Ariento
fixed wrong link

Forum name: Dirtytabs
Scroll name: https://dragcave.net/user/Dirtytabs 

Breeding abilities: Lots of common checkers, a few uncommon/metallic checkers, a handful of prize stairs/spirals, I have a 2008 vampire. As a replacement Santa, I mostly want to take care of abandoned bred requests
Catching abilities: uncommon things like xenowyrms I can do so-so, but CBs from the first and second slots are no-go
Trading abilities: I can't be counted to trade skillfully

Edited by Dirtytabs

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Sunfeathers 
Scroll name: Sunfeathers
Wishlist:
1. 2nd gen Thuwed/Spriters Alt, Any 2nd gen Prizekin from m. Gold Tinsel, CB Silver

2. CB Copper, 3rd gen Spriter Alt offspring (ideally with an arrowhead pattern like this with the alts on the inside,
 but I would happily take anything!), 2nd gen Silver from Shadow Walker, f. Hellfire, or Sweetling, 
2nd gen gold from Caligene, Soulstone, f. Blusang, or f. Teimarr, or really any 2nd gen metal from any paring that looks nice

3. CB Blusang, CB Aeon, CB Chrono Xenowyrm, CB Almandine Pyralspite, Dino

4. CB Gold Wyvern or GW from grey or stripe (would also be happy with Stripe offspring),
 CB Red Firegems or Blue or Hellfire offspring from m. Red gem x f. Hellfire(like this), CB Tan Ridgewing

5. CB Lunar Herald or a Blue 3rd gen to match this, Magma from Magma x Magi genders don't matter (must not be related to any of these)

6. Thunder or NEW pink from m. Thunder x OLD pink/aria, 3rd gen grey from m. Marrow x f. Grey, 
3rd gen Ember from Marrow x Ember both pairings fine, any gen of hellfire from m. Marrow x f. Hellfire 

7. CB Kingcrowne, CB Sun (would love sunrise hatchlings because they are a bit of a hassle in my timezone), CB Sunsong,
 Any cool even gen lineage, In general I prefer even gens but I'd be happy to take any lineage with an interesting pattern.

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2nd gen Prize, 3rd gen Spriters Alt lines, 3rd gen Thuwed checker
Catching abilities: Not great at catching. Can get things like Trios/Coppers/Xenos but my luck varies.
Trading abilities: I have a CB prize so I can trade for most things.
Teleport abilities: I've got lots of Magi. 

Updated to here!

Added to the participants list:

deja

Silvynx

Toyo

Ariento

Sunfeathers

Added to the other lists:

deja

Dirtytabs

~Santa Dragoness

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up! 
Forum name: FoxintheBox - https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/195712-foxinthebox/ 
Scroll name: WoLfgIrLyS - https://dragcave.net/user/WoLfgIrLyS 
Wishlist: 
1. S1 Neglected or CB Gold 
2. 2nd gen PB alt Black 
3. CB Aeon egg or influenced male
4. 2nd gen Avatar 
5. 2nd gen Shallow Water 
6. 2nd gen PB Green Spinel 
7. CB Dark Myst Pygmy 
Breeding abilities: All un/common & rare 2nd gen/spiral/stair - NO even gen lineages/checkers
 ( only a few 3rd gen+ lineages with SAs' and thuweds )all 2nd gen holiday lineages except Vals
 older than Arsani and Xmas older than Wrapping Wing,3rd gen+ Prizes. 
Catching abilities: Anything up to CB Silver rarity. 
Trading abilities: Anything up to CB Silver rarity. 
Teleport abilities: Have lots of Magis.

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: sara4cows 
Scroll name: sara4cows 
Wishlist:
1. Any Neglected or CB Gold 
2. Any 2nd Gen Gold or Silver from common.
3. CB Aeon
4. Any 2nd gen or 3rd gen checker common from common
5. A Risensong or Setsong  
6. 3rd gen checker lineage from Black Tea, Flamingo, or Guardian and male Gold  
7. Any CB Guardian, Whiptail, Tetra or Stone

Breeding abilities: I have a large variety of holiday lineages as deep at 6th gen, I have many common lineages to work from
and gold and silver lineages.  All are even gen checkers.  I am happy to share lineages as they are requested.  I also have 2 2nd gen prizes
and a few CB metals to work with, and again will gladly do breedings to help other gifters once I have bred for my recipient.  
Catching abilities: I am fair at catching xenos, trios, zyumorphs, and BSA's.  I can catch the occasional copper.
Trading abilities: I've been doing a fair job of being able to trade for coppers and xenos.
Teleport abilities: I have many and can offer some offspring if any should need them.

Edited by sara4cows
Edited my breeding abilities. Sorry

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Seriva Senkalora 
Scroll name: Seriva Senkalora

Wishlist:
1. CB Gold or CB Silver 
2. CB Copper (Verdigris or Sulphur)
3. CB Xenowyrm (ecxept Pyro and Mageia)
4. Gold Shimmer from stairs with female non-holiday breed 
5. CB Lunar Herald (bronze or silver)
6. 3G Magma from female Silver checker as a mate for her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/EiGm3
7. CB Winter dragon

Breeding abilities: I have a lot of CBs which I am willing to breed to every mate to fulfill special whishes. 
Since I don't have muech dragons with pretty lineages, I can't really provide offspring from good checkers.
I have some prize dragons with stair lineages which I can continue. 

CB Holidays I own are: Sweetling, Radiant Angel, Soulstone, all Halloweens, gold-winged Snow Angel

Catching abilities: I'm mostly on my mobile and not very lucky in catching any rares (didn't ever see a copper, 
dino or even a silver or gold...). Better luck in catching uncommons.

Trading abilities: Sorry, I don't have much valuable things to trade, so that will be difficult...

Teleport abilities: I have a good batch of magis and can breed more for free if someone else needs some. 
Just let me know. :)
Edited by Seriva Senkalora

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Littleangelamy22
Scroll name: Littleangelamy22
Wishlist:
1. 2nd gen Prize, CB Gold/silver
2. 3rd Gen from Spriters alt, 3rd Gen prize (ideally from a checker, extra ideally even-gen), 2nd gen Gold
3. CB Aeon, CB Xeno, 3rd Gen Gold
4. 2nd Gen Avatar (any kind), Even-Gen Shimmerscale, CB Zyu
5. Pretty 3rd Gen Checkers (any kind except waterwalker)
6. Pretty Even-Gens
7. Surprise me! (may be frozen if messy)

Breeding abilities: I can do a lot of even-gen, a few checkers (including some from holidays), and given enough time I can do higher-gen metals or bronze/silver tinsels. Can possibly breed alt vines and blacks as well (have a lot of blacks/vines, it's all about how well they want to co-operate).
Catching abilities: Not great, bad reflexes. Seem at the moment to be able to catch xenos (not gaia) and lower alright but nothing really higher than that.
Trading abilities:  Again, not great.
Teleport abilities: Got a lot of magi, no teleport issues.

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Yhme
Scroll name: s0r0k4
Wishlist:
1. 2G Prize/2G Nhio from (F) Silver Shimmer/2G Silver Lunar Herald from (F) Gold Tinsel/2G Bronze LH from (M) Bronze Shimmer
2. Purple or Yellow Dino, Chicken
3. CB Aeon
4. CB Blue Fire Gem
5. CB Fire Gem or surprise me!
6. Anything with a pretty EG lineage! or a 3G Gaia from Male Gaia x Female Lurker checker
7. CB Script hatchie

Breeding abilities: Have lots of high and low gen EG lineages with commons, uncommons and holidays. 
Can breed 2G metals, 2G uncommons, 2G Avatars. Can attempt hybrids, specific color gemshards, alts, etc. 
I have all CB holidays and I also own a CB female silver tinsel and a CB male holly. Have several 
2G Prizes I can breed 3rd gens from. I don't really have anything cohesive to offer involving 
spriter's alts lineage-wise, but I do own a couple 2Gs and can breed 3rd gens from them.
Catching abilities: Can catch most uncommons comfortably. Rarer stuff like Dinos, Coppers, and some 
colors of Zyus are problematic but possible for me. Starting to believe that CB metals don't exist 
in the cave anymore because I never even see those.
Trading abilities: Mediocre? I'll be able to trade for anything up to the #2 category. 
#1 category stuff might be unattainable depending on luck, but I'll try my best.
Teleport abilities: Plenty and then some.
I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name: Yhme
Scroll name: s0r0k4

Breeding abilities: Have lots of low and high gen EG lineages with commons, uncommons, rares and holidays.
Can breed 2G metals, 2G uncommons, 2G Avatars. Can attempt alts, hybrids, specific color gemshards, etc. I have all
CB holidays including a 2008 Vamp(female); and I also own a CB male holly and a CB female silver tinsel (tinselkins 
for sure, shinies are not guaranteed - you all know how fickle these are). Have several 2G Prizes I can breed 3rd gens from. 
I don't really have anything cohesive to offer involving spriter's alts lineage-wise, but I do own a couple 2Gs 
and can breed 3rd gens from them if desired.
Catching abilities: Can catch most uncommons comfortably. Rarer stuff like Dinos, Coppers, some colors of Zyus are problematic
but possible for me. Starting to believe that CB metals don't exist in the cave anymore because I never even see those.

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Areous
Scroll name: Joker22
Wishlist:
1. 2G from Spriter's Alt
2. CB Copper, 3G from Spriter's Alt (even gen preferred) 
3. CB Aeon, CB Xenowyrm
4. CB Zyumorph
5. CB Fire Gem
6. Any even gen, surprise me! 
7. Any hatchling

Breeding abilities: 2G Metals, 3G Spriter's Alts, most any other 2Gs except Prizes/Hollies. Not a prize person, so I don't have many of those to breed
Catching abilities: Can catch most things except metals, pretty inconsistent with higher rarities though

Trading abilities: Can trade for most things, but CB Metals/NDs are more difficult; cannot trade for 2G Prizes/Hollies 

Teleport abilities: I have more than enough Magis

Forum name: Areous
Scroll name: Joker22

Breeding abilities: 2G Metals, 3G Spriter's Alts, most any other 2Gs. Not a prize person, so I don't have many of those to breed
Catching abilities: Can catch most things except metals, pretty inconsistent with the more rare catches though

Trading abilities: Can trade for most things, but CB Metals/NDs are rare; cannot trade for 2G Prizes/Hollies 

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: Areous
Scroll name: Joker22

Breeding abilities: 2G Metals, 3G Spriter's Alts, most any other 2Gs. Not a prize person, so I don't have many of those to breed
Catching abilities: Can catch most things except metals, pretty inconsistent with the more rare catches though

Edited by Areous

Updated to here! - Toyo

Wishlists added:

littleangelamy22

Yhme

Areous

Added to other lists:

Yhme

Areous

Not added:

@celis Because our gifting period is outside of holiday breeding, holiday dragons shouldn't be picked for wishlist items. Please choose something else for your first category, and resubmit in a new post! For your Replacement Santa application, please fill out the breeding/catching/trading abilities section, just in case you want to submit any different information (if not, you can always just copy and paste from your wishlist).

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Celis https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/22686-celis/
Scroll name: Celis https://dragcave.net/user/celis
Wishlist:
1. 2nd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer is great - but really not counting on this)
2. 3rd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer doesn't matter they both are my obession)
3. CB xenowyrm - (I don't have any gaia and only one thalassa)
4. CB male or female yellow zymorph
5. CB male or female blue fire gem
6. 2nd gen Risensongs
7. CB male tetra

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons, except a holly so I can definitely do 2nd gens for people who want them.  I also have some nice third gen tinsel and shimmer lineages (nothing lower than 3rd gen though).
Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg
Trading abilities: I can defintely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.
Teleport abilities: I have several teleport dragons so I should be good there.

Forum name: Celis https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/22686-celis/
Scroll name: Celis https://dragcave.net/user/celis

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons, except a holly so I can definitely do 2nd gens for people who want them.  I also have some nice third gen tinsel and shimmer lineages (nothing lower than 3rd gen though).
Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg
Trading abilities: I can defintely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.
Teleport abilities: I have several teleport dragons so I should be good there.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: banban007

Scroll name: banban007

Wishlist:

1. 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin in this Wishlist, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. CB Red Copper, 2G metal, 2G PB ALT black/vine/undine, 3G prize(prefer lines I don't have yet)

3. CB Thalassa/mageia, 3G metal checker

4. CB Zyumorph

5. 2G newer Hybrid

6. Terrae checker (I love terrae)        

7. CB sunset or BSA hatchling

Breeding abilities: Prize dragons (3G and above), I have CB holidays (except valentine09, Holly and Yulebuck), CB metals(gold,silver,copper - 5 pairs each) and almost all CB dragons available in cave.

Catching abilities: Probably won't catch stuffs in January due to busy schedule. >_<

Trading abilities: Things below slot 1 (still depends on luck though).

Teleport abilities: I have many Magis.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: banban007

Scroll name: banban007

Breeding abilities: Prize dragons (3G and above), I have CB holidays (except valentine09, Holly and Yulebuck), CB metals(gold,silver,copper - 5 pairs each) and almost all CB dragons available in cave.

Catching abilities: Probably won't catch stuffs in January due to busy schedule, but I could trade.

Edited by banban007