Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

I've got the wrong wing color on my scroll, sorry.

The making up period begins today, yes? Did anyone get no presents or did everything work out?

I've got some things lying around (CB Ice, Purple Dino, CB Gemshard) and could (try to) breed some stuff (2nd gen something from male Holly, 3rd gen stair from Spriters Alt, 3rd genThuwed checker) to help. For free of course.

Thanks! <3

Sent the final gift to my giftee and nearly fulfilled their whole wishlist :D
I had so much fun! Thanks to Secret Santa mods for bringing this project back, thanks once more to all people who helped me with gifts which I wasn't able to get by myself and thanks to my Santa for all the wonderful gifts I got!

Thanks to my awesome secret dirty santa tabs for my pretty gifts! :wub:

And thanks to the wonderful people who helped me collect gifts for my giftee :D

Hoping to have one late arrival in a few days to send as the final gift :)  think i done pretty well and hope my giftee happy as well:D

Would like to Say Thank You to my Santa  all have settled in nicely:lol:

Edited by rrattts

I hopey my giftee is happy with what i gifted. I have gotten a lot of gifts and nice trades in the past month, but i dont think one of them was from my secret santa - it wasnt labeled like that 🤔  but today is not over yet, right? 😁 

Edited by Mow

2 hours ago, Mow said:

I hopey my giftee is happy with what i gifted. I have gotten a lot of gifts and nice trades in the past month, but i dont think one of them was from my secret santa - it wasnt labeled like that 🤔  but today is not over yet, right? 😁 

You haven't received any gifts from your Secret Santa? Hmm. I'll let the other mods know so we can set you up with a replacement Santa for the make-up gifting period.

~Santa Dragoness

I think so, yes! I got only messages of people i traded with and can't remember any gifts related to my secret santa list. 
of course it could have been a sneak attack and i'm just really forgetfull but i don't think so!

PS: Thank you all for helping me getting the gifts for my giftee .3 it wasn't that much but i think they where happy about it anyways :) 

Hello all!

Secret Santa gifting will end at midnight tonight! Thank you to everyone who participated, gifted, and helped out! This event has been absolutely delightful, and it's all thanks to you :)

If you haven't received a gift, please send us a pm or post on this thread! We will be assigning "Replacement Santas," and the replacement gifting period will run from Jan 30 - Feb 10.

Thanks, and Happy Secret Christmas!

Santa Mods

This was amazing event! Thank you to all the mods for bringing back and organizing Secret Santa this year, and to all you fine people who helped with breeding (and trading!) to get gifts for my giftee. And a huuuge thank you to my most amazing bestest Santa ever, Rrattts who absolutely spoiled me with gifts filling out the entire wishlist and then some. Twice over even. Five times over even! Like a friggen wizard :lol:

It's been a blast!

Edited by Yhme

This was really fun and I loved spoiling my giftee with present. I attempted a 12 days of christmas kind of gifting sequence but ran out of things  gift. XD Only the last two things from their wishlist I missed being a neglected which I failed with six tries, and a 2 gen shimmer.

Thank you so much to my donor! I hope they didn't stress so much over this and had fun!

Thank you to Ninjakittee, Syryn, Ruby Eyes and especially rrattts for helping me fulfill all the wishes on my giftee's list! I was blown away by how generous this community is, and of course my giftee was thrilled. This is my first year participating and it was so much fun - props to all the Secret Santa mods for their work in making this event happen. :)

This year has been beyond amazing. I have had so much fun! Thank you to mods and folks who have helped me to fulfill my giftees wishes, especially the anonymous donor of that second gen. That was amazing to be able to gift. And thank you to my own Santa, who spoiled me. :D

Thanks for such a wonderful event Secret Santa mods !

and thankyou to all the generous helpers who helped fulfil some of the more elusive gifts on our giftees wish lists.

I'd also like to thank my amazing Santa for my multiple beautiful gifts.:wub: One pair of gifts nearly helped to fulfil an item on someone else's wishlist.which made me doubly happy to be able to spread  the love. I'm going to try again in a couple of days. One very happy dragon keeper :D :wub:B) Thanks everyone.

Edited by Velvet_paw

Thank you for for a great event, Santa mods, and thanks to my secret sassy aria Santa for the wonderful gifts!

Thanks to all the Secret Santa mods and helpers! Had a good time again.This is such a fun thread :) Hopefully my giftee was happy - got multiple of each category except neglected ... was unsuccessful with 4 tries again :( . Everyone was very helpful and generous helping with gifts as usual :D

Just a second reminder:

If you haven't received a gift, please send us a pm or post on this thread! We will be assigning "Replacement Santas," and the replacement gifting period will run from Jan 30 - Feb 10.

Thanks!

Santas

Thanks for the wonderful event to the mods and everyone that participated and thanks for the absolutely best gifts to my own Santa! :)

Mods: Thanks for the wonderful event! I had a splendid time.
To my Secret Santa: Thanks for the wonderful gifts! I love them.

It was my first time participating and I had so much fun that I'll participate next year again!

Have fun everyone!

Thanks for such a well-organized event! Everything went so smoothly this year. Also, thanks to my secret Santa for all the gifts.

Thank you very much!

It was fun to gift all the things to my giftee and i got a few nice messages from my personal Secret Santa. I had the most fun writing creative messages when i contacted my giftee.^^

The work from the team was amazing so far and i hope this phase will go as smooth as possible too.^^

Hi everyone!

It looks like we've made it through the Secret Santa season!

Thank you to everyone who participated! You are all such kind, generous people, and it was a joy to organize this event for you. 

We hope to have you all again here next year, but until then, take care, and see ya around the cave!

Thanks again, 

Your Santa Mods

Everybody, thanks for participating in Secret Santa!

We'll be back starting November 1st, 2018 at our new thread, Secret Santa 2018. Keep an eye out for a few new rules, fun raffles, and another season of gifting.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Secret Santa