Atherys

Eternal's 25 Days of Christmas Gifting

Omai. Now doesn't this look fun! I am so down for hatchy madness. I'll get breeding and hunting as soon as I'm done with this code trade I'm working on!

@EternallyShadow I was wondering if you would be able to post who got gifts each day just so the thread stays on the first page? Just a suggestion of course :)

I'll have some more hatchies to give soon too!

Today's gifts!
mouse050909 got a 4g Crimson, donated by jumpsnake!

CrazyChess got a 4g White from SA, bred by myself!
CreatorHolly got a CB Cheese, donated by marienine!

MaeTM got a CB Golden Wyvern, donated by DragonaxeW!

Edited by EternallyShadow

Some gifts have been growing up on my scroll due to 1) Overload of gifts 2) People not accepting gifts and 3) I have very few Bolts.
I'm very sorry about this. Just know that they will be loved! <3

Well, my offer to help still stands. Multiple event mods would mitigate the number of gifts growing on your scroll, if nothing else.

Oh o.o How overloaded are you? I have 3 eggs I'm currently sitting on that I was going to send over and the first one is hatching soon.

I'll gladly help you out as well, Eternal. As Miral said, multiple mods could be a huge help to you.  (And I still have my gifts I wanna give away.  <3  )

They can help keep thing organized, take and hold gifts as well as distribute them, perhaps post for you if you can't, etc.

This is an absolutely wonderful idea, but doing it alone may just be a little too much.  (I say that out of love. <3 We all appreciate what you're doing!)

If you want help, I'll gladly be of service; my scroll is a platinum so I have the room. (Or will soon; if you do want my help I'll allow what I have now to grow and won't catch almost anything else to have the room for gifts.) And I also have access to DC and its Forums quite often.

This is just a suggestion, however, it's all up to you. Good luck and have fun spreading the love and cheer!  (y)

Well, thank you for the CB Scimitar, anyway. <3 

I too have a Platinum scroll that I'm willing to loan for the cause if needed. I have a decent number of bolts, too.

Thank you for the lovely Silver hatchling,

I have an open scroll if you need space.  Plenty of bolts too.

I'm glad I could gift some and I did receive a hatchling... do I have to re-enter or can I re-enter?

Thank you for my checker gift. :)

If I have hatchlings to gift too, should I just send you the link(and let them stay on my scroll until they are claimed by the giftee)?

I have many empty space and this should solve your overload and limited Magi/bolts problem.

Edited by banban007