Atherys

Eternal's 25 Days of Christmas Gifting

EternallyShadow's 25 Days of Christmas Gifting

Now accepting gift donations! PM me with a teleport link!

Holly_egg.png What's going on?

This is a personal project of mine, in which for each of the 25 days of Christmas, I will gift hatchies to 1-3 random users who have signed up. This could range from CB hatchies to interesting checkers, stairs, and evengens, prizes, spriter's altkin, and just generally cool stuff :)
Yulebuck_egg.gif Cool. When is this happening and how can I get in on it?

Signups will be from now until December 12th. After that point I will not accept any more entrants.

To sign up, all you have to do is go to this form and fill it out. It's simple, don't worry! Form is -> HERE
Snow_Angel_egg.gif Okay... what will happen then?

Starting on the 1st, at 10-12pm Cave Time, I will select 1-3 people to be gifted hatchies. This may be more or less just depending on what I have to give at the time. People will be picked using a random number generator, and messaged the teleport links. If you do not accept within 16 hours from when I send you the link, the gift will be transferred to someone else or put on the DC notice board.
EDIT: I have a very crazy schedule lately, to the point where I'm not sure what times I will be available. I will be sending gifts throughout the day with a maximum of 5 per day, just because of my amount of magis :)

Ribbon_Dancer_egg.gif Can I help?

Yes! Absolutely!!

I will include a list below of things that I'm specifically looking for. If you'd like to help, I ask that you raise whatever you'd like to donate to the hatchie stage and then message me with a one-way teleport link. Please be prepared to hold hatchies for at most 12-16 hours, I am working very hard to get gifts out to everyone but I only have a silver scroll, so my egg/hatchie space is limited.

Winter_Magi_egg.gif What can we do with our gifts?

You're welcome to freeze your gifts if you'd like. All I ask is that no harmful actions be taken against them, and if the gift isn't exactly your type, no worries! Just pass on the kindness and leave it on the DC Notice Board :)

Wrapping-Wing_egg.gif But why do all this anyways?

Because I love Dragon Cave, I love you guys, and it's the holiday season. A good time to spread some love and happiness.

Solstice_egg.gif Want to help out? Here's things that I'd appreciate for donations!

Top Tier:

-Neglecteds Neglected_hatchi.gif

-CB Gold Gold_hatchi.gif

-CB Silver Silver_hatchi.gif

-CB Holidays (on the assumption that they will be rereleased) Holly_hatchi.png Yulebuck_hatchi.gif Snow_Angel_hatchi.gif Ribbon_Dancer_hatchi.png Winter_Magi_hatchi.png Wrapping-Wing_hatchi.png Solstice_hatchi.png Mistletoe_hatchling.png Aegis_hatchi.gif Snow_hatchi.png

-Low gen Prizes Shimmer-scale_egg_variations_rotator.gif

-Low gen Spriter's Altkin

Medium Tier:

-CB Rares

-Low gen alts

-Low gen even checkers

-Low gen pretty stairs

-Basically pretty lineages in general

Low Tier:

-CB Commons?

-I'm giving you a lot of freedom

-All I ask is that it's a nice lineage

-Have fun

Note: I will be accepting donations from the 1st through the 24th. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Have fun and good luck!

Gifting Record:

Friday, December 1st
AkiresaYasonska - 2g Lunar Herald, donated by azaria
Miral - 2g Silver, donated by Jazeki
Supercream - CB Thunder, donated by Terces
Themod444 - CB Paper, donated by chocolatefountain

Saturday, December 2nd
Vixey - 3g Black from SA checker, bred by myself
ShadowsGirl9 - Chicken, donated by chocolatefountain
Mochi - Yellow Dino, donated by chocolatefountain

Edited by EternallyShadow

I would love to help! I can easily do Medium and Low Tier prizes.

Edited by Fosterson
Adding more information.

I'm willing to help ^^

I think I can get Mid-Tier prizes regularly and I might be able to stumble upon some Top-Tier prizes (If I get lucky enough lol)

Also, when should we start donating eggs/prizes?

Edited by CreatorHolly

I'm happy to give CB uncommons/rares should I catch any, and I have a few nice lineages to contribute! I'll get in touch in the next few days.

❄⛄🎄Sounds Santa-stic!🎅🎁⛄

I'll contribute some great lineages😄

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Exciting! I can definitely help for all of the tiers (though top are sometimes finicky). Please let me know when to start raising dragons for this. 

@EternallyShadow

I can help with all tiers. You can expect lots of low-gen prizes and a few altkin. If you need another mod for this event, I'd gladly toss my hat and my platinum trophy into the ring.

Edited by Miral

I will do my best to help with tiers, though top tier is least likely for me to be able to make.

I signed up.  Perhaps I can find a couple of the lower teirs to breed.

I can do low gen prizes and low gen SA alt kin. I would prefer to donate eggs tho instead of hatchies.

I'd love to help out with this. Seems like a wonderful and generous idea. Spreading the love and cheer!  <3

I can definitely do a low-gen prize; will also try getting some of my nicer lineages to breed for this. (Well, as long as my dragons cooperate, can't promise anything though.) 

Here's to an awesome Holiday season for us all!  (y)  <3

Signed up! I have questions though. Could I ask that whoever would get my dragons not freeze them or something? And shouldn't someone notify the donor if their donation is going to someplace else?

(Maybe I'll just try to catch CB rares.)

I do have a few lineages but they're not checkered, just purebred.  I also have Zyu's 3 gen I can breed if this is acceptable?

@marienine Yes, you can definitely ask for them to not be frozen. And donors will be notified if, for some reason, their donation is going to some other place. This shouldn't happen though.

@quinney We'll see how many donations I get... I would love to accept any and all I get, but I may have to kindly pass them up in favor of more valuable eggs. thank you so much though!

This sounds like fun! I signed up and I'll also try to hatch some nice things as donations.

I would really love to join; my only concern is if older holiday dragons are re-released, then I don't want to be egg-locked >.>;

Donation-wise I can definitely catch Medium-Low Tiers.

Thanks a lot for doing this! :)

7 hours ago, EternallyShadow said:

@marienine Yes, you can definitely ask for them to not be frozen. And donors will be notified if, for some reason, their donation is going to some other place. This shouldn't happen though.

@quinney We'll see how many donations I get... I would love to accept any and all I get, but I may have to kindly pass them up in favor of more valuable eggs. thank you so much though!

Okay, let me know if you need me.

If anybody asks for purebred Nebulas I can help with any gen up to 6th gen. I own all of the dragons in this lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/h78rC The other half will be named, I just need to sit down and work out the character limits... I'm currently working on catching enough CBs to duplicate the lineage so I can take it down to 7th gen, but that will be a long time coming.

Wow, this is very generous of you!

I signed up and I will also try to breed a few things for you. I tried to breed a lot of my nice lineages recently and got basically nothing... but I'll try for some nice things for you as well.

:)