umbreonstarlight

ANSWERED:Guardian of Nature Encyclopedia

Hey all, 

This may be a dumb question that's already been addressed somewhere, but I noticed while going through my encyclopedia, it says I haven't raised any Guardians of Nature when I in fact have 2. I can only summon one more -- will my encyclopedia page fill when I do this? Because of their rarity, it's kind of hard to observe hatchlings to fill the page, and I can't possibly own two hatchlings or three adults at this point if it doesn't count the dragons I collected before the encyclopedia was added. 

I don't fully understand how the encyclopedia works, so if there's a way to fix this issue, please let me know. 

Dragons raised before the encyclopedia was implemented don't count. You can unlock it by observing them on other scrolls, though, and you can find eggs and hatchlings in the fansites and click on them there.

That's a bummer. I've tried searching for GoN hatchlings, but they're hard to find. Oh well. I guess I'll find 10 eventually. Thanks! 

Check the encyclopedia helpers thread ?

Also, though, using google helps a lot.

site:dragcave.net "Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems very protective" may turn up a few.