HeatherMarie

Terrae dragons not showing breed name on view page but encyclopedia unlocked

Exactly what the title says. I just noticed this when naming dragons. The view page for my adult Terraes (don't have any growing so can't check that) doesn't show their breed name. From what I understand that happens if you haven't unlocked their encyclopedia entry, but mine is completely unlocked. For the life of me I can't remember if Terraes have ever shown their breed name on their view page, so I don't know if this is a recent bug or an oversight or what.

Proof:

image.png.e57d9fd5a953f58a980f3aed452a7956.png

image.png.ec5ea73e945c2d67affba8570b08b094.png

image.png.8b5c174fa798a38d416932e44710076a.png

Main Encyclopedia page with sprite unlocked:

image.png.b620d7033474fa24999c5f63fae2e57f.png

Might want to check your stats. It could be that you haven't observed enough adults/hatchlings for the name to show up, even if everything else is unlocked.

Edited by Miral

Mine all have their breed name listed, so at the very least this isn't universally the case. 

Maybe you should search the hatcheries for some eggs? I remember having to observe more eggs than usual because there are three different egg designs.

How high are your numbers in the encyclopedia?

My Stats are:

Eggs Owned: 83

Hatchlings Owned: 16

Adults Raised: 4

Eggs Observed: 54

Hatchlings Observed: 1

Adults Observed: 6

and I can see the breed name.

Huh. Well. I *thought* I had plenty of stats:

• Eggs Owned: 30
  • Hatchlings Owned: 3
  • Adults Raised: 2
  • Eggs Observed: 62
  • Hatchlings Observed: 83
  • Adults Observed: 32

but I viewed a few more adults and hatchlings and now I see the breed name on the view pages, so I guess that was the problem? Seems a little misleading to show everything unlocked on the encyclopedia but not show the breed name. Shouldn't those two things be tied together?