SingularSingularity

ANSWERED:Warnings

I received a second warning for one of my dragon descriptions. I don't remember getting a first warning, nor was the description inappropriate. I'd like to know what this means and the max amount of warning I can receive without getting kicked from the game.

Maybe I receieved a warning for the name of the dragon? His name includes "thot"

Your best bet is to message the mod that the warning came from.

Well it used to be possible to tell. I don't know if that's changed, so someone who has had a recent warning may have to chime in here. Things may have changed with the new forum format and I have not had a warning since then.

It wasn't me, but I've reviewed many descriptions so I might be able to help explain what's going on.  Would you be willing to PM me the description in question, and the warning you received?  I can explain what's going on if that helps.

18 hours ago, SingularSingularity said:

I received a second warning for one of my dragon descriptions. I don't remember getting a first warning, nor was the description inappropriate. I'd like to know what this means and the max amount of warning I can receive without getting kicked from the game.

Maybe I receieved a warning for the name of the dragon? His name includes "thot"

There is no warning system for dragon descriptions. If your description doesn't meet the guidelines then it won't be approved by the mods, but there are no further consequences beyond that (though inappropriate language may also result in the dragon being killed).

If someone repeatedly spams the description queue without changing anything or reading the guidelines, I kill the dragon. That's what 2nd warning means. Please listen to mods in the description queue or take it to the Description force thread. It doesn't mean you'll be banned. I'll use a different word than "warning". 

Just clarifying that it takes a LOT of spamming to make me do that so don't worry about it! @SingularSingularity, I've approved many of your descriptions; you don't need to worry. I think you have a firm grasp of the guidelines now and your descriptions are great. :) 

Edited by Earth Gurl