Lurhstaap

DUPLICATE:Share Your Approved Description Groups!

I checked back a few pages, but didn't see a thread quite like this. If I missed something or it's not allowed for some other reason, I'm sorry XO I'm pretty sure this is cool, but people make mistakes and I'm a people. So. Yeah.

Does anyone else sort their dragons with approved descriptions into a group, or maybe multiple groups? I love reading people's descs, but in the past it could be a pain sorting through a scroll to find the few with descs. So I decided to group all of mine and make it highlighted on my scroll, so that fellow description-lovers could browse at their convenience. 

But now I'm curious about what other people have done along those lines, and I still want to read ALL THE DESCS. So if you have any groups for dragons with approved descriptions that you don't mind sharing publicly, post the link here! Here's mine:

Lurhstaap's Breedery as Portrayed Through Interlocking Dragon Descriptions

I'd never thought of making a group for my described dragons until I saw this post but here we go. Unfortunately it's not possible to do custom sort within groups or I'd arrange the dragons in the order I wrote their descriptions

Edited by Chaos Rider

9 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

Unfortunately it's not possible to do custom sort within groups or I'd arrange the dragons in the order I wrote their descriptions

Isn't this what you re looking for?

000002.jpg

(Sorry for the double post)

Edited by Rally Vincent

I did not notice that. I was looking for custom sort in the drop down list of search orders

Actually, there is a topic for this! Lagie has run this thread for a while now, and we should definitely bring it back. Feel free to post your groups here: 

This thread went through changes once the queue was emptied out, so now it's 1 post per player and you can share your description groups. :) I'm going to close this since the thread already exists.

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.