Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hvergelmir

Hi, I am a Newbie

Nice to meet you all, I have joined Dragon Cave after this year's Halloween event. My friend introduced DC to me and I would like to see why she can keep to play this game years and years, then you know...... I am addicted to it. My friend just told me there is a Forum of DC, so now i am here.

For my scroll, I have 37 dragons & eggs. I am learning how to make a nice Lineage but still not started. I think I should find and bring up more BSA dragons first.

Moreover, I love Blusang Lindwurm very much! I also love Black dragon in ALT version, but it seems difficult to have one...... I will try it.

Hope I can make some freinds and learn more about DC in this Fourm. Thanks for reading.

Hello and welcome! I recommend stocking up on Pink dragons and Fire dragons for their BSAs. The Influence BSA is very helpful (though it does have a small chance of failure) and the Incubate BSA gives you back an egg slot one day faster. The Alt Black dragon is hard to get, but keep breeding/getting bred eggs from the AP and you'll eventually get one! It took months for me to get a sitting Alt Black. 

Hello and welcome to the Dragon Cave forum :)  Good luck in collecting Alt Blacks, they are my favorites too. I hunt for lineaged black eggs from the Abandoned Page (AP) and sometimes they give me an Alt.

Hello! welcome to the dragon cave fourms!! if you need to ask something, of how to do something ask your ol' pal Bendy!

On 2017/11/18 at 1:03 AM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I recommend stocking up on Pink dragons and Fire dragons for their BSAs. The Influence BSA is very helpful (though it does have a small chance of failure) and the Incubate BSA gives you back an egg slot one day faster. The Alt Black dragon is hard to get, but keep breeding/getting bred eggs from the AP and you'll eventually get one! It took months for me to get a sitting Alt Black. 

Thank you so much for suggestion! The BSA dragons really so helpful,  I have pink, red, purple and magi now but it seems so hard to get the Aeon Egg. I will keep trying.^_^

Hope I can get the Alt Black too ! 

On 2017/11/18 at 10:49 AM, StormBirdRising said:

Hello and welcome to the Dragon Cave forum :)  Good luck in collecting Alt Blacks, they are my favorites too. I hunt for lineaged black eggs from the Abandoned Page (AP) and sometimes they give me an Alt.

Thanks! :D That's a good idea. I must keep focus on AP after I have Quota of eggs again.

On 2017/11/18 at 4:27 PM, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

One of my favorites are Blusang too! :) 

They are so beautiful! I got my first Blisang from the AP, I have found one egg in cave but unfortunately miss the chance. :( Seems they are popular.