Tabs' Lame-O Bingo!

Just in time, Draconiusultamius.

Flash Bingo - expires in 6 hours

F1. Halloween dragon obtained this year

Edited by Dirtytabs

R1:  Bin-go!

R2: Frozen hatchies count, right?

R3: What can I say, I like 2g alts!

R5: If you count frills, this counts.  (they were re-released in May.  You didn't specify that it had to be it's first release date that counted.)

F1: It's probably a bad sign for me if anything lol

btw, secret code bingo?  It's named because I'm holding names for someone btw. - not anymore :3. I moved the name onto another derg.

Edited by Draconiusultamius

9 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

R5: If you count frills, this counts.  (they were re-released in May.  You didn't specify that it had to be it's first release date that counted.)

btw, secret code bingo?  It's named because I'm holding names for someone btw. - not anymore :3. I moved the name onto another derg.

Yep, frilled and aria dragons have two release dates to me. Same with blacks, since their alt sprites were introduced later.

Uhm... show your work with the secret code?

11 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Yep, frilled and aria dragons have two release dates to me. Same with blacks, since their alt sprites were introduced later.

Uhm... show your work with the secret code?

I have no work to show, It might be time to nag a ram instead?  NAT's too busy getting a TAN right now to show his work as well.  ;)

Hopefully I didn't overthink it...

Yes, nagging a ram is the right path, but I think you're in the wrong place. :) 

:huh: I think I'm more confused now. You can find this one without looking at my scroll. Or leaving my profile. How's that?

I know what you are looking for but I can't figure WHICH XD

OK...

Turns out I can't use the "ICQ" line to input whatever I want. For some reason. I mean what the heck is that for then if I can't use it for bingos?

NOW there is a secret.

I s'pose. Lesson learned that I have to test my profile while logged out. :rolleyes: I was wondering why no one has tried that "script". 

There is no script secret bingo. It is easy, but not that easy. :D