Kyath The Dream Worker

If you have a chance to get only one CB hybred or CB alt, What kind of breed would you choose?

Which one?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's a tough choice. I personally would want a CB Male Carina.
1XlcFVc.png

Edited by PREDATOR

Honestly, I'd much rather have a CB Vampire (one with no bite lineage, not just no parents) than a CB hybrid or alt. I'm very disappointed they didn't come back this Halloween.

But if I had to pick a hybrid or alt, I guess female Alt Black.

In order of priority:

Dusk Pygmy

Blue Solstice

Storm-Rider

Blue Striped

Undine Alt

... and then all the rest XD

35 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

1XlcFVc.png

Same, though I would be heavily tempted by a black alt Sweetling.

Oh, an Avatar of Change or an Avatar of Destruction for sure. It's a tough call between the two though. I love the AoD's design, but Avatar of Change gets a lot more use in lineages haha

If a CB Alt, probably an Undine.

Wow, that's a tough question! 

I'd love to say I'd love a male soulpeace (as a general favorite of mine) or an avatar of change (one of my first loves as a newbie), but I also like the color scheme of female hellhorses too much to pass it by! Definitely a tough choice for me! 

1 hour ago, PREDATOR said:

1XlcFVc.png

Same here! That would definitely be my choice.

Male Soulpeace and female Hellhorse have the advantage of already existing outside of TJ's scroll and thus being available for a checker (provided their owners stay active) :lol:

CB shallow water wins for me. But I would also like a bluna, soulpeace, colored stripe, setsong, storm-rider, or a change avatar. 

There's also Geode and green Spinel!

(While we are dreaming, why not also a blue Spinel, if the parent is of Water affinity?)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

The female alt black has been one of my favourite sprites forever, so I'd have to say one of those. But then a CB Alt Vine or Soulpeace would also be up there too. OR a GoN that ISN'T CB, that would be fun! Like a bred Sino, except I'd prefer the bred GoN because the GoN sprite is just so so gorgeous.

I'd love a CB female soulpeace. 

Id also love a winter dragon laid in the middle of summer, like, July. That'd be pretty cool. 

I'm not sure I can chose... I want them all. O.O...

I'd have to go for an Alt likely since those are so hard to get compared to Hybrids... Erm... It is still so tough!!!

I'd probably just say Alt and let someone decide among the three for me. ^__^0

2 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Same, though I would be heavily tempted by a black alt Sweetling.

I would probably have chosen a cute little CB Alt "Goth" Sweetling too, but considering they were special "apologies" from TJ, I decided on a Male Carina. They're beautiful, and I wish I had them at times, but I also understand why most of us don't have them. :)

I'd probably go for a CB Hybrid, most likely a Bluna. That wouldn't mean I wouldn't choose between Avatars of Change and Creation,  Stormriders, Setsongs, male Ultraviolets and Soulpeaces, though: they're all so pretty. :wub: