cefren_

Slot status on the scroll page

Sometimes I forget how many eggs I already have when I hunting in some of the biomes and I always need to go back to my scroll and inside the trophy menu to check my slot status. I would like to suggest to copy-paste the slot status box from the trophy page to the main scroll, like for example under the Stats box or when you move your cursor over the trophy the popup info box contains the current status. It will make faster to check if a dead egg still counted in my scroll limit, or I am egglocked at the moment and can't breed or get egg from the biomes.

Your scroll does already say how many growing things you have in total and if you just click that you can see...

I'm not against - but there are other thing  I would like to see more. ("Action on trades", I am looking at you...)

Something like "Growing dragons: 4/15", for 4 eggs and 15 hatchies (letting you add the numbers yourself)?

Btw yes, some notification about the trades are  would be cool too, like number of trades, given offers etc... both the trade and slot status can be viewed with some extra clicks so this is just fur make things faster and comfortable but I still would like to suggest these updates if it's possible to do these updates. 

I don't this is really necessary. It only takes a click or two to see how many growing things you currently have. An egg auto abandoning or not being able to grab from the cave/AP is just a risk you take when you don't check your slots first. It's kind of a lesson in itself. A hassle, yes, but nonetheless an easy one to get around.

Edited by The Dragoness

Yeah, while I'm not against this I really don't see a need for it. It says right there on your scroll the number of "growing dragons" you have. Mine currently says: Growing Dragons: 20. So I already know what my scroll-lock status is right there. Also, you are proposing to put the egg-limit page info on your scroll page, but if you are already on your scroll page can't you just as easily count the eggs that are right there on that page? That may not help in the case of a dead egg taking up space, but for all other purposes it would. And the "growing dragons" *and* trophy icon both go to the egg limits page... That's only one extra click, so while it may be *slightly* inconvenient to do that extra click it's really not all that big a deal.

To be fair (which I sometimes am...) not everyone has growing stuff grouped together.

If anything, I would like a page like you see when you put stuff into some hatcheries. Like AoND and Valley Sherwood show all your growing things, along with the time currently remaining. Something like the "Get HTML/BBCode" page that shows the time remaining would be nice.

Maybe if you go for "show eggs/unfrozen hatchlings" that info could show ?

But I still don't really care one way or the other.

I usually check my limits before I start hunting or breeding and don't really find it too onerous. If we must have something more, I kind of like the idea that someone above mentioned about the info showing just when you mouse over your growing things stats or the trophy. It could just show eggs/hatchlings or eggs/total and would be all you would really need. It wouldn't need to show all the time.

I like the idea of a small thing at the bottom (out of the way, especially important for mobile users) of the abandoned page, something like:

Eggs: X/8

Growing Things: Y/24

(obviously limit would be different for other trophy levels.)

I also *fully* support the time left being displayed when you filter by growing things, for example a simple '5d 16h' counter could be added underneath the name. It wouldn't add any height to the page since the actions are also double-layered, with the 'actions' and 'hide' links both showing when you filter, and the ability to see all the information in the same place without having to visit an external site would be very useful. (Currently I just check Valley Sherwood when I want to see them, but it would be useful to have the info in one place on the site itself too.)

I think this is unnecessary. Is it really so hard to click one more link? It takes you 3 seconds tops. 

On 11/12/2017 at 1:24 PM, Zeditha said:

I also *fully* support the time left being displayed when you filter by growing things, for example a simple '5d 16h' counter could be added underneath the name. It wouldn't add any height to the page since the actions are also double-layered, with the 'actions' and 'hide' links both showing when you filter, and the ability to see all the information in the same place without having to visit an external site would be very useful. (Currently I just check Valley Sherwood when I want to see them, but it would be useful to have the info in one place on the site itself too.)

I do like this idea! It would be especially useful after trading. Sometimes, even when I sort by age, trading still messes up the order and an egg at 6 days 17 hours will be above an egg at 6 days 5 hours. That's a discussion for another topic though.