anetofstars

scroll issues: action log wrong?

When checking my action logs just now, it showed that I had abandoned 2 vampire eggs an hr earlier. But I didn't pick them up from the AP nor did I have my vamps bite any eggs!

What''s going on? Is this a glitch or what? Did someone guess my password? I changed it right away, of course.

Any ideas?

ETA: my eggs and hatchies are getting views in the thousands--could this be related?

Edited by anetofstars

If you are feeling you are getting way more views than usual then it's best to hide your scroll und all of your growing things for a few days. This could be someone doing it on purpose.

With the other issue, I'm not sure if there's much that can be done. Do you have any family or friends who could've accessed your account if you left it open? If you are sure it wasn't you who abandoned the Vampires and no other person you know, then changing your password was definitely a good thing. I wouldn't know of such a glitch happening. Maybe keep an eye on your scroll and see if something like this repeats?

Thanks for the reply! Sadly, I've dealt w/ viewbombers before.  

My bf has his own scroll and we share the laptop currently. But he wasn't online at that time, I was. 

It is weird and disconcerting. I'll be checking that action log more often!

Did you abandon any other eggs? Im thinking, if you got eggs in the AP and then tossed them back, maybe someone got them and turned them into Vampires? :lol: So they're displayed as Vampires now.

Edited by Tears in Rain

I may have abandoned eggs from the AP during that time. So another user picked them up and vamped them? That's an interesting idea and seems possible, certainly!