elderberrysyrup

Cannot Teleport or Stun successfully revived dragons

I have some hatchlings I've successfully revived, but I actually only wanted them for zombie fodder. I'd like to now gift or trade them, but the system acts as if those hatchlings do not exist on my scroll, see the images. Is this intended behavior?

UOvVnaz.pngodnJEvs.png

Well that's peculiar.  I am not sure if that's intended behavior or not.  I'll see what I can find out!

I had said it in chat back when this had happened but I'll post it here too;

I'm under the impression that they can't be transferred because their revive used has already been used up, and it'd be pretty terrible to get a hatchling and expect to use it for zombie fodder yourself only to find out that it was already revived once. As to "well why not just have the revive replenish on transfer" - because that could easily be abused. If it keeps fully reviving, you'd just need a friend to transfer to them and then take it back.

As for stun not working on them, I'm not super sure aside from it might have a minimum time requirement just like other BSAs (incubate, influence, etc.), although I would have thought the minimum time requirement would be 1d 1h. Anything less than that would mean it's a death sentence for the hatchling, which would be very bad if you don't realize it and use it on something you intended to let grow up.

2 hours ago, StarSea said:

I had said it in chat back when this had happened but I'll post it here too;

I'm under the impression that they can't be transferred because their revive used has already been used up, and it'd be pretty terrible to get a hatchling and expect to use it for zombie fodder yourself only to find out that it was already revived once. As to "well why not just have the revive replenish on transfer" - because that could easily be abused. If it keeps fully reviving, you'd just need a friend to transfer to them and then take it back.

As for stun not working on them, I'm not super sure aside from it might have a minimum time requirement just like other BSAs (incubate, influence, etc.), although I would have thought the minimum time requirement would be 1d 1h. Anything less than that would mean it's a death sentence for the hatchling, which would be very bad if you don't realize it and use it on something you intended to let grow up.

I could still abandon the hatchlings though, which struck me as strange.

Yup you can still abandon them and have em picked up. I think this is not intended, especially considering how odd the error message is.