joshua123_4

Alt Omen?

So I was entering my dragons into some clicksites when I came across some Omen Wyverns. These though are of a warmer color scheme. I looked around the recent releases in the wikia and news in the forums, but couldn't find anything about it. Does anyone know something about these?

-removed- Please do not post links to dragons you do not own. Process may post the link.

Qxoc.png.673476dcc87baf2477671ce49114c33f.png9qUt.png.ded31ad4cff8a6de8ed7962912c8ebc4.png

Edited by Earth Gurl

Yep, those are spriter's alts. I'm pretty sure they're Process' alts based on what I've seen in other threads.

I love those. It is actually easier to see the anatomy of the head area than on the regular sprite.

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

Yep, those are spriter's alts. I'm pretty sure they're Process' alts based on what I've seen in other threads.

21 minutes ago, Lady Artemis said:

Yep, holiday dragon artists get alts of the dragons they create. 

Ah, ok. Thanks. Was thinking they were spriter alts since there was nothing about a public alt nor a bsa that changed appearance, but just had to make sure.

Yeha they're spriter's alts

I also found birdz' spriter's alt:

i haven't found a female yet...has anyone else?

-removed- Please do not post links to dragons you do not own.

M3kR.png

Edited by Earth Gurl

1 hour ago, arjunvohra said:

Yeha they're spriter's alts

I also found birdz' spriter's alt:

i haven't found a female yet...has anyone else?

-removed-

M3kR.png

I really love the blue! ^_^ You can really see the head stand out. They are beautiful dragons! 

Edited by Earth Gurl

4 hours ago, arjunvohra said:

M3kR.png

This. Is. Gorgeous.

I agree with @Fandom Addict. The gold really makes it easier to see the head. I love the normal grey sprites that all of us got too, but this one includes so many of my favorite colors...someday I hope I can hunt down a lineage with alts in it.

Does anyone know what the alt hatchlings looked like?

Edited by The Dragoness

2 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

They are usually the same as everyone else's, aren't they ?

yeah, not this time though, I actually stalked an unhidden s2 hatchie wiaitng for it to grow up for birdz' alt.

also, these guys were alted as s1s then unalted then alted again...

i dont have any hatchling imgaes, but they'll appear soon enough