Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floofybabykitty

Hello internet!

A little about me: I like cats and the color pink. I'm in college (it's my third year). I have a real (bearded) dragon named smaug and he is my precious child. Highly reccomend bearded dragons as pets they are social and low maintenance. 

So I keep seeing forum signatures everywhere but I can't figure out how to get my own- that and a profile picture. I'm just learning how to play so some tips would be great. Right now I'm just collecting babies ♡♡ I keep seeing an error that says I don't have the permissions to view a form or something. And I don't have permission to edit my own profile... does anyone know what that is all about??

RIP my halloween children. I've heard about hatchery forums and it would be great if someone directed me towards them owo. 

Here are my children :)

~Scrollspam removed~

Screenshot_2017-11-09-13-58-14.png

Hello and welcome! My co-worker has bearded dragons too and he says they make great pets. One of them is irascible, though. 

You could not edit your signature and profile because your account was not approved. Now that I've approved you you should have full editing privileges.

I'm sorry you lost your Halloween dragons. By "hatchery forums" I assume you mean fansites? Here is the link to the list of fansites you can choose from. I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair.

Tips:

1. Clicks are nice to have and are worth a lot of views, but it's possible for a dragon to grow up without them. Views are what counts.

2. Do not add your eggs to fansites if they are too young. When eggs amass too many views when they're young it increases the chances of them getting sick (softshell) and dying. I wait until mine are at 6d15h left before adding them, and during holiday releases, when fansites get more traffic, I don't add my eggs until they're at 5d23h left at the minimum.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I'm add my eggs at less than few hours later from my hunt. I experienced some softshell but never experience death of them. Maybe because I use only one fansite(AoND), so if you can keep remember that you have to add your egg, I still recommend What purpledragonclaw did. And if you have White dragons, you can protect your children from sickness.