Aventurine

ANSWERED:Problem with Leave&Take page?

I realize it's not officially a Forum page, but didn't really know where else to ask since the thread specifically for the Leave And Take Gifts link is closed. 

Has anyone else had it reject a transfer today?  I tried twice to leave a nice Halloween hatchling and take an egg, but both times I got a message that said "Only one-way transfers are allowed" when I clicked the 'Gogogo' button after pasting in my link and selecting the dragon I wanted.

I checked twice - my transfer is definitely a one-way link!  (I don't want to link it, for this reason, but if I have to, I will!)  Have there been any other reports of this happening?

I've had that happen very recently as well, but I forgot to report it when it happened. And like you, I confirmed twice that it was a transfer link.

It's been awhile since I tried, but I think the thing is that page doesn't accept holiday dragons.

tj's url-shortening site is down completely - maybe it's part of the same glitch.

4 hours ago, Dracaena said:

It's been awhile since I tried, but I think the thing is that page doesn't accept holiday dragons.

Yes, it has done that in the past, and it doesn't look like TJ is working on that thing.

Basically, it rejects any holiday transfers, for whatever reason.

@Aventurine Your best bet at gifting those hatchies would be the Community Notice Board in the Trading section.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

On 11/6/2017 at 7:18 PM, Aventurine said:

I realize it's not officially a Forum page, but didn't really know where else to ask since the thread specifically for the Leave And Take Gifts link is closed. 

Has anyone else had it reject a transfer today?  I tried twice to leave a nice Halloween hatchling and take an egg, but both times I got a message that said "Only one-way transfers are allowed" when I clicked the 'Gogogo' button after pasting in my link and selecting the dragon I wanted.

I checked twice - my transfer is definitely a one-way link!  (I don't want to link it, for this reason, but if I have to, I will!)  Have there been any other reports of this happening?

Yeah, since it's unofficial, your best bet is PMing me about it.

21 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

tj's url-shortening site is down completely - maybe it's part of the same glitch.

I thought the service I got the free subdomain from (I don't own k.vu) had stopped working, but it looks like it just deactivated my subdomain for some reason.

Maybe I should move the shortener to "tjl.co" "x.tjl.co" is only one character longer...

19 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Yes, it has done that in the past, and it doesn't look like TJ is working on that thing.

Basically, it rejects any holiday transfers, for whatever reason.

I hadn't heard that before...I'll see if I can remember to check that out during the next holiday breeding period.

And the url-shortening site is back up and running.

Oh my, so that isn't intentional? It's always refused holiday transfers. I would love to see that change.

3 hours ago, Lurhstaap said:

Oh my, so that isn't intentional? It's always refused holiday transfers. I would love to see that change.

Interesting!  I didn't know that it wouldn't accept transfer with holiday dragons; that must have been the problem!  And like you, I'd love to see that change sometime in the future; I like gifting pretty holiday lineages.  :)