grimace

Back to the abandoned pile button.

Super simple suggestion, a go back to the abandoned pile button on the "someone else grabbed this egg" screen would be pretty convenient.

Or maybe redirect you to the same page after it displays that someone already took from AP or cave when you refresh.

2 hours ago, grimace said:

Super simple suggestion, a go back to the abandoned pile button on the "someone else grabbed this egg" screen would be pretty convenient.

Someone please make this a thing...

34 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

I support this suggestion. It would be especially convenient for mobile use.

I support this as well

I also support it. I have actually asked before. I'd actually like the full line up on all the hunting pages.

Yes please. On mobile this is just exasperating.

Sorry for the TRIPLE post; I blame the outrageous lag. If a mod could please delete the two duplicate posts I'd appreciate it.

Edited by LibbyLishly

I agree. It would make it a lot easier when hunting in the AP and playing catch and release until you find something that interests you.

I do appreciate the "back to dragons" message that replaced "back to actions" when you abandon an egg. But when I am hunting the AP and abandon an egg, chances are I don't want to go back to my dragons. I want to go back to where I was -- the AP.

I personally middle-click so I don't need to navigate back to the Abandoned page when trying to catch something, but this would be a good addition to streamline hunting for everyone else. :)

23 hours ago, danakin said:

Or maybe redirect you to the same page after it displays that someone already took from AP or cave when you refresh.

Not that, please! Even if I don't get a certain egg, I like to check their lineages anyway! No automatic redirections!

Yes please! I like fuzzbucket's suggestion, too.

22 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

I also support it. I have actually asked before. I'd actually like the full line up on all the hunting pages.

4 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

This has been implemented and will be available within a few days.

Oh, bless you!  These seemingly small things make such a big difference.

1 hour ago, TJ09 said:

This has been implemented and will be available within a few days.

Thank you!!