Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alcorin

hOI!!!!! i'm aLCORIN!!!!

Hello everyone! I'm Alcorin, a newbie and dragon enthusiast. I've actually first came around this site waaaay back in 2011, when I was still a dumb kid and didn't know much English. Suffice to say that I didn't stick around for too long.... XD I hope that I'll have a better experience now tho!

What can I say about me... I'm a Polish girl, lvl 18, and a total nerd. I love everything that can convey a good story or experience, including video games (Monster Hunter <3 I'm also putting aside money for Dark Souls, heuheuheu), books (especially the Sherlock Holmes series, Wings of Fire and anything by H. P. Lovecraft), TV shows (both animated and not, though I do lean towards cartoons and anime), and so on. Just a heads up, I have a rather obsessive personality and I tend to cling to things that I like a lot ^^' Sorry! Aside for that... I like animals a lot and have a lovely golden retriver :) I think that's it...?

If you have any questions or want to get to know me better, just ask! I like talking to people, even tho I'm not very good at it ^^' I hope that we'll all get along!

Hello and welcome! High five, fellow Monster Hunter! I'm looking forward to Monster Hunter World.