NoxRiddle

Suggestion/Plea: Holiday Biome!

I'm only posting this here because this is the "suggestion" forum...

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssse do a holiday biome for Christmas and Valentine's. I have a bad tendency to drop off around the holidays and miss some. I know it's no guarantee, but I hope it went well enough that it is a consideration for the next holidays.

I also hope this is going to happen for Christmas and Valentine's.

Same I hope it happens at least for valentines day since that is just a normal working day like any other.

With the holidays around christmas you are less likely to not have time to hunt. At least that is the case for me.

Then again hollies are still far away from beeing a commmon sight.

I'd be cool with that for the sake of those who missed out on certain years or weren't a part of DC during those times. Still, I'd keep 2 CB minimum, just for reason to why it was limited to that amount in the first place and tradition sake. This past Halloween, the greed on the Omen eggs... Some people stocked up on an amazing amount while I am sure there were quite the unfortunates who didn't get to have even one at all. ('Not gonna judge, though. We players all have our separate methods and goals.)

Though, if considered fine, perhaps players can slowly stock up on Christmas and Valentine CBs, but only two each year. You got 2 CBs this year? Great. Now you can wait another whole year before you can get another two if you are lucky.

Also support - with the 2CB limit - at LEAST only 2 per breed per year.

Support from me too, though I agree with just increasing the limit a little bit- 2 to 4? 2 per year? 

Hollies aside, it would be nice to be able to get to a higher gem with only your own dragons. 

2 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

Also support - with the 2CB limit - at LEAST only 2 per breed per year.

Same with me-2 cb limit makes things much more relaxing when one is also hunting the ap for pretties.

I'd be perfectly content with a scroll limit of 2 CB's per scroll if I get the chance of getting old CB Christmas and Valentine dragons. The way it was handled during Halloween was great, with plenty of days to hunt for any type of dragon one could desire and everyone got an equal chance of getting them.

I agree! The chance to get CB Halloweens that were released before I joined was amazing. I would love to see this happen for Valentine's and Christmas as well, and I'm fully in support of keeping the same 2 CB limit for each of them. That would leave room for AP hunting and even level the playing field a bit for the rarer dragons like Hollies. (Plus then I could get CBs of the Christmas dragon that I missed last year... :blush: )

True - but this suggestion is a standalone that needs limits to be considered... As in if limits are taken off, I don't fully support it, like :) Because STRESS !

13 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

True - but this suggestion is a standalone that needs limits to be considered... As in if limits are taken off, I don't fully support it, like :) Because STRESS !

I mainly posted it because I'm seeing the exact same arguments happening here that were happening in the other thread and this particular suggestion said nothing about limits on the OP. Figured people who had a vested interest in the limits one way or another might like to read through that and engage.

Edited by LibbyLishly