jerzeeshadow

ANSWERED:What happens after your names are disabled?

@angelicdragonpuppy

yes, I agree, policy clarification should be considered.  I think whole scroll erase is a bit much. 

@Alrexwolf

i don't think you have to fear.  Frick is like "heck" here in the forums☺️

@Starscream

Thats the last thing I want to do is start a witch hunt.  Though it is ironic, this time of the year and all.😉

Edited by jerzeeshadow

I don't think it's a witch hunt, just a real attempt to figure out what's ok and what's not. Jerzee isn't even the one who posted most of the names, so suggesting they're trying to take others down with them seems misguided. >__<

Personally I've never understood why the A word is allowed in names (I've reported it before and been told it's ok). It does have none cursing uses, yes, but it's still firmly considered a swear word by most, at least in the states (even if not as bad as the F or S words or a few rude words for women). If I said that in public I'd get a lot more dirty looks then if I jokingly said kill me or even suck it. 

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Being that I listed a few names myself, I think it's worth mentioning that I was just using them as examples of more extreme names than the ones previously mentioned. I don't want to see anyone attacked over the names on their scroll or anything. I don't think anyone here wants that.

More bad news for me everyone, the names are all up for grabs😣

I had a friend of mine check some of my names out.  They're all listed as available....

This is probably the worst day for me on Dragon Cave. 😣😞

Tbh, the world is changing and I think having a specific guideline of what's appropriate and what's not should be applied. I would hate to be joking around with something and name my dragon said thing and it turns out that it's not okay on Dragon Cave. I think that if it's not appropriate that we should just have that name removed on the one dragon. Or even better. Have something implemented in DC where it can detect something that is inappropriate and when we go to type it in, it just fades away *shrugs*

The rules on naming your dragons, and the consequences for breaking them, have been made very clear - in fact, you see them every time you name one.

I am closing this topic to prevent further speculation on the matter.  OP, you are welcome to PM me about the issue if you would like.

As always, if you find an offensive dragon name, PLEASE PM any mod so that we can take care of it.

Edited by LadyLyzar