Leneth.

Sort order dragons seems to be out of order?

I use grid custom sort, and when I hit *save* after rearanging my dragons, it goes to *Bad Gateway*

Is this due to the Cave being laggy after the drop, or is this an issue for more players than me?

It's occurring for several people. I've got another help thread going about another issue with custom sort I'm having and people are mentioning it there. >w<

Ok, Guess its a waiting-game for now then, until the lagging wears off after the halloween-event :)
Thanks for replying!

I have detectedt his as well, quite irritating as not only did not not sort my dragons, it somehow scrambled them up wildly too. Its a right mess I need to  fix but cannot.

bad.png

I haven't experienced the issue where custom sort scrambles the dragons, but I have experienced the 502 gateway error when trying to save a custom sort using the grid option. It does still save the settings - for me at least, which can be seen when opening a new tab. Hopefully the cause of both issues can be found and solved, especially the one which scrambles rather than retains a sort!

Edited by Omen