Minkerbell

** { Happily Ever After } || A Romantic Fairytale Lineage >> Featuring Nebulas | Carinas | Ridgewings << **

Oh no, those stubborn kids! D: Oh well, this keeps room free on my scroll for other projects! :D

Edited by pretty_thumb

Heck yeah, just caught a tan ridgewing from the cave! Now to see what Seimmoa genders as so I can influence this egg the other way lol

Alanna has officially gendered as female(despite influencing her egg, I'm always nervous that it won't work lol), and as a rather pretty blue if I do say so myself. Leah has hatched, just waiting on her to gender now to see if she'll match Alanna or if she'll be a brilliant red :D Got a couple more CB nebula/ridgewing eggs I'm eagerly waiting to see hatch/grow up, but it's quite nice to see the group page getting longer! Once Alanna has matured, I'll be breeding her and Sean, and hoping that they'll produce some beautiful starry eggs for me! If they do breed, then I'll be allowing requests for eggs from them, and the same with Sean/Leah and Seimmoa/the other tan ridgewing egg once they've matured.

So excited to really get going with this, and I'm over here practically vibrating in my seat waiting for the timers to wind down to when my babies can hatch/grow up!

Edit: The egg I got from @Guillotine has grown up!

Edited by WildDragonFlying

@WildDragonFlying I myself am waiting patiently (or rather impatiently) for my personal lineage eggs to hatch so that I can test out some of my dragons and see what breeding pairs I can make. I haven't gotten any eggs from the lineage yet but I am working on an EG so more pairings means higher lineage yay! Good luck on them breeding I hope that they do! I feel your excitement.

Well, I'll redo this in a bit..... It kinda ate everything. I'll redo it tomorrow, maybe I'll have better luck then.

Edited by Winterspheonix

3 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:

I HAVE MY FIRST BABY

Sean and Alanna have mated and produced this beautiful little nebula!

So beautiful. 

Yezhevika wasn't refused, so have a form. Also Amaryllis is a lady in her story. (I'll probably write the story proper Eventually, but it'll be after I finish Those Who Are Taken. So, a while. :V )

I have a new Fairy Tale Couple! 
Forum Name: Guillotine
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine
Name of Couple : Goddesses's Bouquet
Lineage of Male : Divine Voice Amaryllis
Lineage of Female : Neb: [url=https://dragcave.net/lineage/OZNH0]Sacred General Cainneann Allium[/url] Ridgewing: Holy Scholar Yezhevika Briar
Will you breed them for others? : Yes
========================
Short Profile / Story of your couple : Divine Voice Amaryllis, first of her name, is the religious leader of the wartorn Flore Coronam province. In a bid to stop the fighting, she issued a decree: any noble maiden of suitable age may vie for her hand in marriage, so long as their families did not wage war in the province. Such an offer was unheard of, as Voices did not normally wed--they were considered too holy to be touched by ordinary mortals--and all the warring families immediately sent their daughters to claim such an unheard of prize. Two contestants immediately stood out among the crowd: Yezhevika, a scholar from the Briar family that ruled the southern steppe, and Cainneann, a soldier from the Allium clan that guarded the northern mountains. Uniquely, the two had decided, despite their families' mutual enmity, that they would work together to win Amaryllis's affection--a choice that would ripple out further than any of the three could have imagined.
World that your couple lives in : Divine Flower Wars
Link to story / more detailed bio: (optional)

I would like to become a breeder!

Forum Name: Guillotine
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine

Names of Breeding Pair : Goddesses's Bouquet
Lineage of Male : Divine Voice Amaryllis
Lineage of Female : Holy Scholar Yezhevika Briar / Sacred General Cainneann Allium

What generation is your couple? : 2nd

Would you like interested people to PM breeding requests to you? : No, just post it the thread, I check it regularly.

=====================

Additional Rules / Requests / Information for people interested in carrying on your bloodline:

- Offspring cannot have royal titles (i.e., Prince, Princess, Queen, etc.) unless marrying into a royal line, and they cannot hold the titles of Divine Voice, Holy Scholar, or Sacred General. There are no other limits to titles.
- Offspring are free to have their mates be from another bloodline.
- Specify if you want a child from Yezhevika or Cainneann; I will be breeding them alternately unless one has a very large backlog and the other does not.
- I will not allow specific breed requests unless the backlog is very large (>10 people). You must be prepared to receive whatever breed is produced.

======================

Short Profile / Story of your couple : Divine Voice Amaryllis, first of her name, is the religious leader of the wartorn Flore Coronam province. In a bid to stop the fighting, she issued a decree: any noble maiden of suitable age may vie for her hand in marriage, so long as their families did not wage war in the province. Such an offer was unheard of, as Voices did not normally wed--they were considered too holy to be touched by ordinary mortals--and all the warring families immediately sent their daughters to claim such an unheard of prize. Two contestants immediately stood out among the crowd: Yezhevika, a scholar from the Briar family that ruled the southern steppe, and Cainneann, a soldier from the Allium clan that guarded the northern mountains. Uniquely, the two had decided, despite their families' mutual enmity, that they would work together to win Amaryllis's affection--a choice that would ripple out further than any of the three could have imagined.
World that your couple lives in : Divine Flower Wars
Link to story / more detailed bio: (optional) 

Edited by Guillotine

Forum Name: WildDragonFlying

Link to Group: Here

Name of Couple: Otahje Seimmoa of Levent x Otahje Chedein of Levent

Lineage of Male

Lineage of Female

Will you breed them for others?: Yes

========================

Short Profile / Story of your couple: Rulers of Levent, the neighboring country to Nameless

World that your couple lives in: Talen

23 minutes ago, WildDragonFlying said:

Forum Name: WildDragonFlying

Link to Group: Here

Name of Couple: Otahje Seimmoa of Levent x Otahje Chedein of Levent

Lineage of Male

Lineage of Female

Will you breed them for others?: Yes

========================

Short Profile / Story of your couple: Rulers of Levent, the neighboring country to Nameless

World that your couple lives in: Talen

They are a really lovely couple! Unfortunately, Fairy Tale couples need to consist of one egg from one of the original couples. As these two are caveborn, they are considered as Happily Ever After Kin. But feel free to breed their offspring with one of the Fairy Tale couples' offspring for a lovely even gen lineage. 

Also, I could add them to the kin breeding list here if you are willing to breed them for others! Let me know. (: 

divider.png

Updates!

1. A new graphic has been added to the Graphics Section 

anijarhpe.gif

2. Tomorrow is Breeding Day!

Hopefully the pretty ones will be generous and deign to give us some pretty eggs.

Edited by MinkishMinx

40 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

They are a really lovely couple! Unfortunately, Fairy Tale couples need to consist of one egg from one of the original couples. As these two are caveborn, they are considered as Happily Ever After Kin. But feel free to breed their offspring with one of the Fairy Tale couples' offspring for a lovely even gen lineage. 

Also, I could add them to the kin breeding list here if you are willing to breed them for others! Let me know. (: 

divider.png

Updates!

1. A new graphic has been added to the Graphics Section 

anijarhpe.gif

2. Tomorrow is Breeding Day!

Hopefully the pretty ones will be generous and deign to give us some pretty eggs.

Oops yeah, kin works fine :P just grabbed the first form I saw for announcing a new couple because I was so excited that they actually need lol

@WildDragonFlying - Alrighty, I'll add them to the kin list! (: 

Could you fill in the following details for me? 

Preferred Method of Contact:
PM / Post in this thread
What I'd like in return:
Additional Rules / Comments:

Thanks!

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

What I'd like in return: if you have an egg from a different starting couple than mine, one of their offspring maybe. But I'm also cool with just gifting eggs

Additional rules: Please give the offspring the title Otahme, but their offspring/mate can be named however you want :)

7 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:

@MinkishMinx

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

What I'd like in return: if you have an egg from a different starting couple than mine, one of their offspring maybe. But I'm also cool with just gifting eggs

Additional rules: Please give the offspring the title Otahme, but their offspring/mate can be named however you want :)

Thanks! I've updated the information. You're also our first Ridgewing kin breeder.:lol: I think I need to request an egg one day for one of my lines. 

17 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Love love love the jar! Must collect ALL the jars!

I'm a jar hoarder too! Going to create more and more and more of them. 

I will have to make a special place in my profile as I am sure I will run out of signature space, just to collect all of your jars!

@pretty_thumb - Oh gosh, yes, it is.  Thanks for reminding me!

@pretty_thumb and @Mak0, you both should have received PMs with teleport links for your eggs!

@Rekha - I'm so sorry, your couple decided to be stingy and not give an egg again. I've always had problems with this particular paid. Hopefully next week's the week! 

1 hour ago, MinkishMinx said:

@pretty_thumb - Oh gosh, yes, it is.  Thanks for reminding me!

@pretty_thumb and @Mak0, you both should have received PMs with teleport links for your eggs!

@Rekha - I'm so sorry, your couple decided to be stingy and not give an egg again. I've always had problems with this particular paid. Hopefully next week's the week! 

Awww drat again? All three of them? Stingy little buggers! LOL

Hopefully next week will be the week!

Super happy with my second Carina <3 I can't wait to be able to post my breeding pair.

A Purple Ridgewing that I simply can't keep on my scroll. If anyone wants it its yours!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Otherwise if I don't get it claimed soon I will be sending it to the AP!

Edited by Rekha
Sent to the AP