angelicdragonpuppy

Custom Sort Misbehavior

Yup, ditto.  Last night and today, the site has been super slow for me (sorting, biomes, and AP), and today, I've been getting "502 Bad Gateway" when trying to save. 

And just like some of you, if I move something only 2 or 3 places, it'll let me move it, but the dragons I try to move any larger distance stay where they are...orrrr get intermingled.  I had 3 dragons at the top of my scroll that I was just trying to place, and they got sorted in among the dragons right below them like: 2 frozen Holly hatchies, moved dragon, adult Holly, moved dragon, adult Holly, moved dragon.

Hope it gets fixed!  *crosses fingers*

I have yet to get a 502 Bad Gateway message, however the page takes very long to load when I save my custom sort. I am using grid custom sort.

Just happened to me. I tried 3 times to use the grid custom sort.  I can select multiple ones to move, they do move, drop where I put them but when I try to save, the page loads for a while then pops up the 502 Bad Gateway message.  When I go back to my main page they've either gone back to their original spot (prior to being moved) or have dropped into random spots intermingled with other dragons near the top of my scroll.

Using Chrome, if that matters.

6 minutes ago, jocosa said:

Just happened to me. I tried 3 times to use the grid custom sort.  I can select multiple ones to move, they do move, drop where I put them but when I try to save, the page loads for a while then pops up the 502 Bad Gateway message.  When I go back to my main page they've either gone back to their original spot (prior to being moved) or have dropped into random spots intermingled with other dragons near the top of my scroll.

I have the same issue. I'm using firefox.

It seems to have resolved itself for now, I was just able to sort my dragons without any problems.

Since this has been an on again / off again issue I still hope TJ can look into it. Custom sort has been around years but this has only started since this Fall... suggests something is borked as opposed to just bad lag or something affecting things.

Worked ok for me just now, so I went and undid some of the weird sorting.  Will post again if it acts up further.

Edited by Kelkelen