Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkPhoenix1191

Hey There

Just joined the forum but I've been a member of dragoncave since.... 2010 according to my badges (not sure how I can find the exact date I joined) Anyways, hai there and now I can comment on things and event threads going on!

Hello and welcome to DC forums! 

Posting individual trading threads in the trading subforum is actually against the rules. We have a few trading threads already in place. Some that may interest you are:

A Dragon Trading Thread where you can trade anything you have

Halloween Trading Center for your last minute Halloween trades

Hatchie Didn't Gender Right? Trade Them Here!

And there are many more! Read through them, and use the one that fits your needs best. Be sure to read the first posts thoroughly. :) 

If you have any questions, let me know.

On 11/2/2017 at 4:20 PM, Earth Gurl said:

Hello and welcome to DC forums! 

Posting individual trading threads in the trading subforum is actually against the rules. We have a few trading threads already in place. Some that may interest you are:

A Dragon Trading Thread where you can trade anything you have

Halloween Trading Center for your last minute Halloween trades

Hatchie Didn't Gender Right? Trade Them Here!

And there are many more! Read through them, and use the one that fits your needs best. Be sure to read the first posts thoroughly. :) 

If you have any questions, let me know.

Awesome, thank you. I'm glad I learned that before I posted a thread! I missed the Halloween dragon release and one user was kind enough to give me one egg which I gendered female, though I would like to see if I can get a CB pair so I can breed for next year. I missed the Witchlight dragon release too so I'll go to the Halloween Trading thread you posted.