FaithSilverwolf

A new filter

I'd very much like to have a filter that shows only two of every species of Dragon Male and female. I have over 1000 dragons and that is alot to sort through. Please give us a easy way to see what we have. 

I'd also like to ask that in the encyclopedia that the dragons that you can only have one of be put in to the encyclopedia as we can't raise things like the Guardian of Nature as we can't just go back and make another one can we.

I'd also like to see a search feature for sorting through large amounts of dragons.

I would like to point out that the encyclopedia asks that you raise or view the breed to unlock it, and there's that encyclopedia helpers thread around here somewhere.

Also the fact that you can release your GoNs to the wilderness and summon new ones (which I myself will be doing, so it's not something that is unheard of).

The newish Groups feature helps a lot with being able to see specific dragons without wading through the entire scroll, but I would love a way to kind of "collapse" breeds so you only see the sprite and then maybe a "show all" for seeing all the dragons of that breed.

The Encyclopedia can be filled out even if you don't have any of the breed at all, by viewing other people's dragons. That's how I unlocked most of my entries. The Encyclopedia Helpers thread is a godsend for that, it's fairly easy to just go through the thread and click on the links people post, or even click on their scroll link and browse.