Dryicicle

Dryicicle's Art Thread (Trades CLOSED)

Hello! I am Dryicicle and I'm thinking about taking some drawing requests in exchange for some dragon eggs I am in need of. Here's a little Q&A about me as an artist!

Q: How long have you been drawing dragons?

A: Since the very first Spyro the Dragon game came out, I have been obsessed with drawing dragons. It has spiraled into drawing reptiles, dinosaurs, and other prehistoric creatures.

Q: What are you comfortable drawing?

A: The list of what I am most comfortable drawing includes-

1. Dragons (of course)
  2. Prehistoric Creatures
  3. Humans
  4. Animals of all sorts

I am not that experienced in background drawing or in drawing mechanical things such as cars, robots, etc.

Q: What dragon eggs are you looking for?

A: Here's a list of what I am currently hunting for! List WILL be updated as I acquire them.

1. Non-Blue Fire Gem Dragons
  2. Honey Drakes (I have one, but these are my favorite dragons in the cave so I will take more ;) )
  3. Nexus
  4. Zyumorphs (Forest, Jungle, and Volcano)
  5. Copper Dragons
  6. Silver Dragons

Based on what dragon you are able to trade, it will affect what the artwork will look like! 

Red: These are dragons I would really love to have! If you are able to send me a red dragon, your piece can be a full body shot and render of any creature you'd like! Can be colored or B&W.

Orange: These are dragons I need slightly less than dragons in red. These will again be full body shots of any creature minus detailed shading. Colored or B&W.

Green: Dragons in green are ones that would fill holes in my collection. I could either do a nice full body sketch of any creature or a nice rendered bust-and-above-shot of anything you desire. B&W or Colored.

Blue: Ones I don't have a great need for but I would like to have on my scroll. These turn out to a be bust-and-above-shots of anything minus detailed shading. Colored or B&W.

Purple: Honey Drakes are my favorites, but I don't need more. Same goes for any other dragon not on this list! Want to offer a dragon not on the list? I can give you a little bust-and-above-sketch, quality based on how much I like the dragon you offer ;) 

IMPORTANT! Please only ONE DRAGON TRADE per color per person!

You may only do ONE red trade with me, ONE orange, ONE green, and ONE blue per person. 

As for PURPLE trades, you may do as many as you'd like with me!

Examples of Artwork:

Red

Spoiler

(Probably won't look like this self portrait; this was a one time thing. Just putting it here to show off my skill. Maybe if you offer me more than one red, I could try a hyper-realistic dragon graphite drawing for you ;) )

selfportrait_by_dryicenightfury-dbsc0b2.

Digngenjisketchcolored by DryicenightfuryI can't do this alone... by Dryicenightfury

Orange

Spoiler

Myartpls by Dryicenightfury

Egg Hatch 3 by DryicenightfuryGilligan- Undertale OC by Dryicenightfurygalaxy_whale2_by_dryicenightfury-dbsc4eo.jpg

Green

Spoiler

Digngenjisketch by Dryicenightfury9185c146d39f8634021d30098ea50b13.png(UNDERTALE SPOILERS) Asriel Dreemurr by Dryicenightfury

934ac5098a40e48163b8888f99881dbb.png

Blue

Spoiler

Hanzo no heart by Dryicenightfurybc84f1a17af8968e5ed510df52e1c11d.png

Purple

Spoiler

Digskindesignlineart by Dryicenightfurybc729eb2ed37fec8b6b2b59f1cd78705.png7d25659a4eb37da7687ee3681037eef6.png

List of Trades

Just to keep it all organized B) 

1. Ghost - Green Spinel Wyvern - COMPLETE
  2. RainbowtheAlbinoServal - Rainbow - COMPLETE
  3. TCA - Script Dragon 
  4. ChoppedMint - Unshaded Headshot of OC
  5. Mosey - Female Vampire Headshot
  6. VixenDra - Couple Shot
  7. Azure - OC
  8. The Dragoness- Aegis

Update: Closing trades, I have a lot on my plate at the moment so it will take some time to get the current requests done!

Edited by Dryicicle
Updating

Wow, that self portrait is amazing (I actually thought it was a black and white photo at first).The animated creature under orange is really neat too. I just might have to add this thread to my to-stalk list XD

No request here, just admiring your skills.

Edited by The Dragoness

15 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Wow, that self portrait is amazing (I actually thought it was a black and white photo at first).The animated creature under orange is really neat too. I just might have to add this thread to my to-stalk list XD

No request here, just admiring your skills.

Thank you very much! It does tend to trick a lot of people ^.^;

13 hours ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

HOLY.

I will stalk you forever.

And possibly give you a gaia sometimes. 

Much appreciated! ^.^

That Spinel is beautiful ;w; I. You should draw a Script sometime I'd love you forever.

On 11/15/2017 at 1:43 AM, TCA said:

That Spinel is beautiful ;w; I. You should draw a Script sometime I'd love you forever.

I shall try to draw a Script Dragon then!

Oh my! All this art is just lovely! 0.0

Uh, I could trade you any number of lineaged dragons from that list. Can't do much about getting cave born. Magelight Pygmys and Kyanite Pygmys can be bred at any time.

http://wcrpforums.com/thread/41916/myrnin-dump-thing-thingy-update would sell one of my DC dragon's soul for a picture of this guy, possibly blue?

15 hours ago, Choppedmint said:

Oh my! All this art is just lovely! 0.0

Uh, I could trade you any number of lineaged dragons from that list. Can't do much about getting cave born. Magelight Pygmys and Kyanite Pygmys can be bred at any time.

http://wcrpforums.com/thread/41916/myrnin-dump-thing-thingy-update would sell one of my DC dragon's soul for a picture of this guy, possibly blue?

I can take a Kyanite Pygmy! Just an unshaded headshot of your character, correct?

Request for RainbowTheAlbinoServal has been completedrainbowtheservalcommish.thumb.png.00b25f3816223f664c3c68024e6da17b.png

Edited by Dryicicle
updated art!

1 minute ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

OMG

EVEN THO YOU FORGOT THE CHEST SCARS AND THE STRING ONLY ENDS AT LIKE HER CHEST, THIS IS AMAZING

AAAAAA

I'll update it!

1 minute ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Oh and her fangs too XD

She has like, thin but still long fangs.

Thanks so much for this this means a lot aaa

Np! It's been updated ;D

Hmm.. Maybe her fangs needs to be longer and just a little bit longer, if I think again..

After all, she's MUTATED. By humans, of course.

17 hours ago, Kyath The Dream Worker said:

Hello, may I request an art of furry?

Unfortunately, all request spots have been taken up. If you would like to trade a dragon for a piece, I will gladly accept a trade!

I bred several eggs from your list for you, various colour categories:

(gren) Copper, Gaia, Undine, (blue) Lunar H., (blue) Baikala, all 2gen and PB, just the blue Lunar is from gold Lunar parents

Also have a 2g Magma! :)

offering total: 6 eggs - 1 red, 3 orange, 1 green and 1 blue^^

Could I possibly ask for 2 characters (couple) image?^^

Edited by VixenDra

For a few CB or 2G dragons in your red and orange categories, would you be interested in drawing a colored full body piece with a a pacified Aegis? Maybe with a gold present? I would love to have a special avatar for Christmas :)

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

For a few CB or 2G dragons in your red and orange categories, would you be interested in drawing a colored full body piece with a a pacified Aegis? Maybe with a gold present? I would love to have a special avatar for Christmas :)

Sure! HMU in some messages (y)

2 hours ago, VixenDra said:

I bred several eggs from your list for you, various colour categories:

(gren) Copper, Gaia, Undine, (blue) Lunar H., (blue) Baikala, all 2gen and PB, just the blue Lunar is from gold Lunar parents

Also have a 2g Magma! :)

offering total: 6 eggs - 1 red, 3 orange, 1 green and 1 blue^^

Could I possibly ask for 2 characters (couple) image?^^

Sure! Go ahead and send me a message so we can talk about it privately!