TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Locked with 7 new guys and 1 Desipis that should be hatching fairly soon. I'm loving these!

Pretty cool eggs!

Is it the usual procedure? They're dropping today only? Just asking.

This has been such a wonderful Halloween event!  Thanks to all who made it possible :)

1 minute ago, Kegluneq said:

Pretty cool eggs!

Is it the usual procedure? They're dropping today only? Just asking.

yes, only for today. =]

So how long til we see the hatchlings? I won't be unlocked until almost 9pm, want to know if I should beg my friends or not.

Just now, weebleroxanne said:

So how long til we see the hatchlings? I won't be unlocked until almost 9pm, want to know if I should beg my friends or not.

a day or 2.

Happy Halloween to everyone!!  I hope all is great in your world!  I got a couple new ones...I am Happy!

Beautiful and unique eggs! Interesting codes, too. Can't wait to see what they grow into!

I have managed to lock myself with them already. I will be abandoning some of them in the morning for anyone who misses the chance to catch them now. I got 3 with z codes, though, so those I can not abandon! :lol:

Thank you, TJ, for what has been and continues to be an amazing Halloween this year!

Thank you TJ and spriters for the wonderful halloween event, the dressing up part was fun!

The new egg looks really cool, can't wait to see the grown dragon :)

Got an easy 7. Can't wait to abandon those tomorrow and do it again ;) and again... ^^ Hope to see a good amount in the AP, with other users doing it too.

I still have to wait quite a few hours until my eggs hatch, but they have the first cracks in them now at least. ;~; At least sense i'm an old player, I know they'll DEFINITELY hatch before the day is up to get some new eggs. Though still, the sooner, the better. x'D

Okay, I have never before been more excited to see a new Halloween. Glitch, Cthulhu, Vortex, and Lovecraft. Omfgggggggggg. I'm a huge fan of his work (his, er, personal idiosyncrasies with regards to things like sex and race aside) and of similar cosmic horror type stuff so I'm extremely interested to see these!

Also, time to start flooding the AP with bred eggs so we can hunt them as long as possible!

Yassss! Caught my four that I have space for and will have another four coming in trades eventually. Loving everything about this Halloween, thanks TJ & spriters :D

Happy Halloween everyone!

Happy Halloween!

11l7yhw.jpg

So we're dealing with some sort of eldritch abomination this year? Fantastic!

I think the design of the eggs is very effective for that theme; my reaction on seeing them was "What the kipz is up with that egg" :blink:

Apparently they sort between Olives and Papers

These were actually easy to pick up even though I was up at the earliest drops.

Almost forgot about my zombies in the excitement, but I've managed to get two so far, which is a lot better than previous years. ^_^

Edited by Ripan
missed a word

What are these eggs gonna be? Maybe fae of some kind, the eggs patterns might be runes. 

Though I dread that they might be shiny if they are, pllleasse be scary and cool looking with good lore.

EDIT:

Though an eldritch abomination sounds awesome.

Edited by blockEdragon

ahhh love the egg! Hope the dragon is also blue/white ish stain glass looking colouring~