TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! ^-^

Oh, the new eggs are looking awesome! Thank you!
I´m excited to see how they will be evolve.

Got them, glad to have waited for the madness calmed down :) so curious to what they grow as adults exciting!

5 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

as a note for all new players. FOG your eggs!!! they can easily be view bombed and its suggested to fog any holiday eggs right after the catch. already hid mine so i know they're safe and alive after going to bed.

*points up* LISTEN TO THEM! Thats how I lost my original cavern lurkers years ago. Its not a lesson you want to learn the hard way, BELIEVE me!

Edited by Syiren

3/5 on zombies, and I find myself really hoping it is the Lagmonster, as unlikely as that is (though since everyone's complaining at the lag, imagine...). Love the codes!

This egg is really unique.  I was pretty amazed when I saw it. 

Zombie attempts went well.  I got 1/5 adults and 5/15 hatchlings

Edited by Terrafreaky

I’m happy that i am not the only one wanting an egg from each biome.

(and the correct spelling of Cthulhu has an extra “h”, I misspelled it when creating Forum account)

Happy Happy Halloween!!

I've caught my first Halloween 2017 new release dragon egg. And one more of the previously released CB egg. Yahoo! What a great way to start the full day of celebrating Halloween in style. That is the style of my eclectic costumed event dragon. She couldn't be more colorful and diverse, thanks to the Spritors and TJ.  I hope everyone is enjoying the fun. All day long!

8 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Have 5 of the new eggs now. I won't be awake to abandon them when the 5-hour cooldown is up, it'll have to wait an extra five hours or so until I wake up, but I will be abandoning these to the AP.

Yay!! Everyone should do this the first round....I think anyway. 

We will still have a halloween wall after the 31st, right?

Just now, PhoenixEterna said:

Quiiick question! Are these dropping in the Halloween biome as well by chance?

Doesn't look like it. Just what was in there previously.

Happy Halloween to you all, eggs are one of the best looking for me, hope the hatchies and adults will be in the same cuteness level as the eggs are.

Just now, dragondoodle said:

Doesn't look like it. Just what was in there previously.

Well that kinda blows XD wanted one from there too! I guess it's 2 CB's for Volcano biome as usual!

3 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Quiiick question! Are these dropping in the Halloween biome as well by chance?

No they are only drooping in regular biomes, Halloween one was created purely to give us past years CB.

I also really like the announcement graphic.

Oh, and I also got one revived hatchling.   Luckily it was one of the CB dead hatchlings and not a crazy-messy one. :)

Yikes, I live in the UK and forgot about daylights saving, so I set my alarm for 5am instead of 4am. XD Was hoping to be here at midnight! :rolleyes:

Happy Halloween, everyone! Thanks TJ and spriters, it's been the best Halloween on DC!