TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Can't get any. Will just do it tomorrow, not going to waste time now given each biome has 50+ users.

2/5 successful zombies (unfortunately both the same type), and I'll be able to try 5 more this afternoon.

Still only have 1 of the new Halloween eggs, but I'm trying to be patient and wait for a bit so I don't get so frustrated with missing so many.

Does the tangled in roots bit make anyone else think of Nidhogg? Giant ominous wyrm would be pretty sweet... although not sure that's the inspiration, given the egg design.

Those codes make me hope this year's dragon is going to be an eldritch horror thingy. The eggs are really interesting too.

I managed to grab my six, one per biome! I'll work on making Zombies and getting the last of the Halloween costumes tomorrow. I'm loving the egg sprites.

Whew! Finally locked with the lovely new eggs! At least one from each biome. 

Just waiting on one egg to hatch and one hatchie to grow up and I can grab my eighth egg. :D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :):):iraptor::nyan: these new eggs look like they  are going to be different & SPOOKTACULAR!!!

many thx to TJ &Spriters for these new eggs..

it mite be an alien dragon of sorts. the egg does resemble a spaceship with it being stuck under a tree after crashing.

Digging the looks of the eggs and of course TJ's codes are awesome:
Glitch

Vortex

Cthulu

Lovecraft

Now if only I could actually grab an egg...

Edited by kikinak

12 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Does the tangled in roots bit make anyone else think of Nidhogg? Giant ominous wyrm would be pretty sweet... although not sure that's the inspiration, given the egg design.

Oh, yes! 

2 so far.

I love the eggs, cant wait to see how they'll look :3

got 1 adult zombie and 3 hatchlings :( i had SO many hatchings and 2 revived, the rest failed, i have one waiting to die and i can try 5 more adults later so there is that :') hopefully more will turn, i was hoping for at least 7 tbh

Love the codes, and the eggs look good.  And I got 3 adult zombies and 2 hatchies so far...excellent considering I had all of 4 adults from all my previous years together.  Plus they are wyvern, drake, and Amphiptere. Yay!

as a note for all new players. FOG your eggs!!! they can easily be view bombed and its suggested to fog any holiday eggs right after the catch. already hid mine so i know they're safe and alive after going to bed.

Man with those codes, do we got some Eldritch dragons going on or something?

Also YAY HALLOWEEN EGGS!

Hmm, zombies seem harder to get today. Going to wait to try the last three zombie attempts I have...

Edited by Condorflight

Have 5 of the new eggs now. I won't be awake to abandon them when the 5-hour cooldown is up, it'll have to wait an extra five hours or so until I wake up, but I will be abandoning these to the AP.