TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

These Halloween dragons are amazing! So far  they're threatening to dethrone Graves as my favorite Halloween dragon. I cant wait to see the adults! :wub:

This has been a really fun Halloween!  I enjoyed the trick and treating as well as dressing my dragon.  I was too tired to try the last costume on him before falling asleep but I am very happy with the way I had dressed him...a Hufflepuff fairy :D

Now I can't wait to see this new adult dragon.  I am intrigued.  The eggs and sprites are awesome.

Thanks TJ, spriters and anyone else involved!

Hhh I saw birdz's alt in a hatchery and got really worried that it was regularly attainable alt for a moment there.

Wow, those ghosty/black-hole hatchlings look awesome so far, and really cool hatching sequence, too; can't wait to see the adults :D

Edited by Natakiro

3 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

You can still get Zombies outside of Halloween. There's just an increased chance on Halloween/31st of every month. There's also an increased chance between 12am and 6am every day DC Time.

Yeah but Halloween was a good chance. I killed the hatchling and clicked revived a few minutes past 12am and I forgot oh hey, midnight means a new day so it's no longer Halloween haha. I plan on trying again even though the thought of killing dragons on purpose tears at my heart (Ugh, that kill message) but the Zombie dragons look so freaking amazing.

oooh!

The alt hatchies are fogged, but what do they look like??

lol this 'alting' was much fatser than the snows 

22 minutes ago, arjunvohra said:

oooh!

The alt hatchies are fogged, but what do they look like??

lol this 'alting' was much fatser than the snows 

Gold head and purple flames instead of blue.

Upon closer inspection of the hatchies head, I'm beginning to visualize the possible head of the adult.  It looks like we might have a Werewyrm!  The head of a werewolf (notice the ears) and the body of a flaming Wyrm!  So here's some names:

Werewyrm/Were-Wyrm/Wyrmwolf/Werewolf with Wyrms😜, etc

hope everyone had a Happy Halloween an i have two set of these cute dragons influenced them to be male an female can not wait for them to grow up.:D

1 hour ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Upon closer inspection of the hatchies head, I'm beginning to visualize the possible head of the adult.  It looks like we might have a Werewyrm!  The head of a werewolf (notice the ears) and the body of a flaming Wyrm!

but its likely horns. females have only one and its forward facing. latest?cb=20171101000826

3 hours ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Upon closer inspection of the hatchies head, I'm beginning to visualize the possible head of the adult.  It looks like we might have a Werewyrm!  The head of a werewolf (notice the ears) and the body of a flaming Wyrm!  So here's some names:

they sort between O and P in name sorting.

3 hours ago, jerzeeshadow said:

the hatchlings make me think of fox fire/spirits

So... this is in no way meant as an offense to the artists because I think it further shows the talent within their work, but the hatching sequence actually makes me feel a tiny bit nauseous. I can't put my finger on why. Some combination of the unearthly colors and the way they're exploding from the egg seems a little gory, I guess. I'm not complaining!! I think that's appropriate for a Halloween egg and I love custom cracking sequences. I just... kind of have to look sideways at this one, especially when it's the crowds in the hatcheries.

1 hour ago, anetofstars said:

Have I missed the listing of the artists for the treats, and the hatchings and their great costumes?

It's on the Currently Being Released page on the wiki.

10 hours ago, Syiren said:

These Halloween dragons are amazing! So far  they're threatening to dethrone Graves as my favorite Halloween dragon. I cant wait to see the adults! :wub:

Hahaha, that's exactly how I feel!! Graves are my fave too, at least for now....

28 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Stat-wise, when do these guys start to hatch?

1200ish? Mine all have pretty low views for Halloween hatchies. Halloween Noodle has the lowest at the moment with 2365/732/7 at 6 days 14 hours.

I have a feeling these are a revamped version of the lagmonster hmmmmm..

Also I want to thank all the spriters and artists that made this event possible, TCA you're the bomb! The dress up was amazing. Marrionetta, Finona, Piemaster JOTB thank you so much, also birdz and proccess thank you for these new babes we have!

Edited by animaddness

thanks TJ and all those involved in this event.  

really apprecieated that the past halloweens were available in the cave.  managed to pick up 4 of each pumpkins and marrows(so have 2m and 2f of each) and even out the rest of my other ones to be 4m and 4f.  now i feel like maybe i will pick up more marrows and pumpkins in the AP in the future, as i had been avoiding them cuz i couldn't make a mate.

barely got all my treats found as i was out of town and had limited time on the site.  but i got them all, i think.

these s1 hatchies i really enjoy for the new halloween dragon.  the egg design i liked as it was a lot different from past ones.the s2 hatchies i'm not sure about cuz the multicoloredness goes away some.  can't wait to see the adults though.