Jump to content
TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Recommended Posts

I have been looking for a Halloween egg in the ac and all I can see are either black ones or the ghost ones:(  I did have a bit of happiness as for some weird reason I hardly have on me any of the 2016 regular release dragons. Just got a cb Z code Bolt dragon egg in the cave.  Still a Halloween one would have been nice. Still kicking myself at not going in there to get even one. I won't make that mistake with the Xmas ones. Will be waiting here at 12:00 midnight on Dec. 24th waiting for the drops. If there is anybody that can gift me one that would be much appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, LuvDragons said:

I have been looking for a Halloween egg in the ac and all I can see are either black ones or the ghost ones:(  I did have a bit of happiness as for some weird reason I hardly have on me any of the 2016 regular release dragons. Just got a cb Z code Bolt dragon egg in the cave.  Still a Halloween one would have been nice. Still kicking myself at not going in there to get even one. I won't make that mistake with the Xmas ones. Will be waiting here at 12:00 midnight on Dec. 24th waiting for the drops. If there is anybody that can gift me one that would be much appreciated. 

 

 

The eggs in the AP are dated October 28. People started to release most of the new eggs on the 30th and 31st. So you won't find the new eggs in the AP for a couple more days.

Share this post


Link to post

Ok hope it is during the day or late at night like around 9 or 10 pm. Tomorrow I have to go to this seminar from 12:30 to 2:30 in the afternoon.  Friday I got to go and play cards from 6:30 when I leave the apartment to around 10 or so when I come home. Sat. I am going to the Royal Winter Fair from 10 in the morning and probably won't be home until 8 or so at night. Sunday would be great--nothing going on then.

 

Share this post


Link to post

My new eggs have started to crack and I realized that it looks kind of like a small space capsule slowly being engulfed in flames from the inside. Wonderfully ominous! 

Share this post


Link to post

I can look for them Friday up until I have to go and play cards for 7 pm. Have my supper and take off around 6:45. Won't get home from it until 10:15 or so. Can look then too. Have a Halloween dragon for every year CB from the year 2008 when I first joined DC  to the present.  With the Hollies I managed to snag a few of them in the AC , No CB all 5th gen. and up but better than none at all:)

 

Edited by LuvDragons

Share this post


Link to post

Oh wow! I had to open a hatchery to see the eggs cracking, mine are nowhere close to that time (I haven't even unfogged them yet). That is so cool! I always love eggs with unique cracking sequences.

Share this post


Link to post

 How much longer until TJ’s hatchlings grow up?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cecona said:

 How much longer until TJ’s hatchlings grow up?

It's always at 4 days., so 1 day, 13 - 14 hrs

Edited by Imzadi

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Cecona said:

 How much longer until TJ’s hatchlings grow up?

The oldest of them still have 5d 13h on their timers. So they won't adult until sometime around 7 am on Friday, cave time.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks imzadi and haze, I know they hatch quickly but I can never remember how many days it takes for them to grow up because sometimes I feel like it’s only two days and other times three days. I just know it happens fast.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh no, I can't believe I missed them! The eggs look gorgeous, as well as the hatchlings. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Aie said:

 

Check the AP frequently I have heard the quite a few people abandoned the new ones so they may come around 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Check the AP frequently I have heard the quite a few people abandoned the new ones so they may come around 

True, but the ones showing on the AP now were bred on the 29th, so you may have to wait a bit longer for the new eggs from the 31st to start showing up. I agree that checking frequently is a good idea, though, because as people's eggs start hatching, and they are no longer scroll locked, the backup should start moving faster.

Share this post


Link to post

I just checked the AP and saw some pumpkins in there I do NOT know if they are released CB's or bred

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Sakura_Kyoraku said:

I had 6 of the new ones, but every single one of them died of sickness....:(

Aww... Thats unfortunate.  Hopefully you can get some when they go on the AP though.  I know I'll be there to see if I can look for some to gift people who didn't get any.  So far, only one person has asked though...  ;)

Share this post


Link to post

I've spent all day in the AP picking up CBs and a few new linesages. I made a point yesterday to release as many of the new eggs into the AP as I could. I hope that helps! ^-^

Share this post


Link to post

I love the color on the eggs and the hatchlings. I can't wait to see what the Adult dragons look like. Became egg-locked really quick when they were released and grabbed two z codes. Tried my first zombie attempt before I realized it was now November 1st and not Halloween anymore so I felt stupid haha.

Share this post


Link to post

OMG... All my BABY EGGY have cracked....(y) :D

They will be hatch in less than two hours.....**DANCES**. 

Share this post


Link to post

Love the cracking sequence! My eggs will hatch in around two more days... And I'm out of reds. :( *reminds self to get more reds* I hate the waiting part... So boring! 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, IVIandy said:

I love the color on the eggs and the hatchlings. I can't wait to see what the Adult dragons look like. Became egg-locked really quick when they were released and grabbed two z codes. Tried my first zombie attempt before I realized it was now November 1st and not Halloween anymore so I felt stupid haha.

You can still get Zombies outside of Halloween. There's just an increased chance on Halloween/31st of every month. There's also an increased chance between 12am and 6am every day DC Time.

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.