TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I threw four new eggies in the AP, shouls be there in two days. I also bred my desipis on the last day and hopefully will catch one of the batch... 

I never put my eggs in hatcherys before they reach 5 days 23 h. On Halloween start even 6 d 5 h was too early..

To those who missed this yr's Halloween eggs, check the AP on a regular basis. Many dragontenders abandoned eggs to get better codes and/or one from each biome. Also, check the trading threads here and elsewhere. Good hunting!

Ah no! Completely forgot to pick the new dragon up! I’m such an idiot. Hopefully I can find some in ap

Hatchies are looking cute! Such an interesting concept already, can't wait to see what they grow up to. 

I missed out completely on the new ones. First time since I started on the site. Thanks for the lovely trick-or-treats and past Halloween releases.

_stat.PNG.39818576f6defc2abf609475c2c3b822.PNG

aaah, the Devil had come for halloween...

+Just noticed that TJ has three males and one female - intentional or accidental? LvCft is the only female, and her horns look different.

Edited by SkyWolf25

3 hours ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I would say that just saying Merry Christmas/Happy Hoildays and hoping they have a good day or week would be good! And if you have any idea what the person would like and if you can draw it, do that :D But yea, I understand being too lazy to do stuff sometimes. XD

Sweet! Congrats to you and your friend! And happy Halloween!

Thanks! And yeah, maybe I will. We shall see. x'D

As for final event results, I got all the treats and I think i'm happy with what my hatchling looks like. Looks like the Grave's won the popularity contest on visiting me...
Treats found: 50/50
Dragons found met in total: 33 Hatchlings
Black Marrow's - 3
Cavern Lurker's - 2
Desipis's - 3
Grave's - 11
Pumpkin's - 2
Shadow Walker's - 3
Caligene's - 6
Witchlight's - (Besides mine) 3

I got five of this years dragon, three Caligene's (Two are hatchlings, one about to hatch. c: ), one Grave (Hatchling.), and two Witchlight's. (Hatchlings.) They're all Cave Born except for the Grave who I bred before realizing about the new Halloween biome, but I don't mind if they're not CB. One of their parents are pure and I think past years I have are CB's so... Whatever, not the kind of person who freaks out about linage too much. x'D Well, that's a lie. I have been doing it more lately but it's more like... I love CB's, pures are the next best, and if not then i'll take what I can get. Messy or not. (So point is- i'll still take a messy if that happened lol.)
Overall I think that's a GREAT haul! I could of gotten more if I remembered about Dragon Cave a little earlier in the event, but i'm still proud with what I crammed in just TWO DAYS. -3- I'm hoping my two eggs yet to hatch on my scroll do soon so I can quickly hop back to a trade I've been eyeing on the dragon market. Just because Halloween is over doesn't mean I don't have breeding and catching up to do, gotta trade trade trade! ;3; Some dragons are just too rare for me to find, lol... Once more, Happy Halloween everyone. I'll likely stop visiting this topic once the adults grow, so a final farewell until the next forums news topic commences. -3- *Waves goodbye, tiredly as it's 1:30am.*

1 hour ago, anetofstars said:

To those who missed this yr's Halloween eggs, check the AP on a regular basis. Many dragontenders abandoned eggs to get better codes and/or one from each biome. Also, check the trading threads here and elsewhere. Good hunting!

That's exactly what I did :) Hunting for cool codes.

Edited by whitestar

managed to grab 4 eggs of this good bab! cannot wait to see how the adult looks and what kind of interesting checkers & all that can be made with it :blush:

happy late halloween y'all~

Still worth being careful with your eggs, I've been seeing some sick and dead ones. Nothing wrong with choosing to fog them when you can't watch them. The dead egg sprite looks great though. 

20 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

Still worth being careful with your eggs, I've been seeing some sick and dead ones. Nothing wrong with choosing to fog them when you can't watch them. The dead egg sprite looks great though. 

And ward them, too. 

I threw some of this years eggs into the AP as well, just three though. Hopefully they'll help people that missed out due to teh bugs.

6 hours ago, Nine said:

That's pretty bizarre. This event had some weird bugs and snags, but most of it seemed concentrated to the dressing game and not the biomes themselves. Was the previous no-drop period at 11:00 am cave time? Not that I can do anything but rampantly speculate, but it'd be interesting if the same problem happens again tomorrow-- well, technically today. 

Actually it was the drop at noon that failed. That left no eggs in any biome until 1 pm.

Ou~! With a phone, I shifted my screen because my arm was stiff and the "Happy Halloween" banner on the front page had the illusion that it was moving like a real vortex. :D

I love that we  got more of these kind of dragons for Halloween! And they look awesome!

Oh nooooo... I'm on vacation and didn't have time to check anything so I didn't realize my egg was getting viewbombed! Now it's dead.... ;_;

thanks TJ and Spriters for the nice event! the new dragons look very..interesting. i'm very curious, how the adults will be.

I'm really excited for these new dragons! I already have some name ideas for them. Reminds me of a movie I saw once that was really really spoopy.

This is honestly my most favourite festive event.

The Halloween dragons are really nice and collecting various items was interesting too, but the most fun part for me was the Trick-Or-Treating part.

It was nice to dress up the hatchling into various costumes and meet other hatchlings as well. See them changing clothes as day goes by.

Sadly, I forgot about the special dragon that was available only yesterday (aka I didn't know where to find it), but oh well, maybe next time!

Many players dropped the new ones to the AP - so keep an eye open.

Am I the ONLYone wishign that we could still tinker with the outfits we got for the hatchlings? 

All in all, a very good event this year, I think it's the best one. :'3 I got my zombies, new halloweens, old halloweens, and new-old halloweens.

For the trick-o-treating... I didn't come across a single caligene out of the 35 hatchlings I have on my page.

Love the look of the hatchies and am super excited to see how they turn out as adults. <3

1 hour ago, Silverswift said:

Am I the ONLYone wishign that we could still tinker with the outfits we got for the hatchlings? 

Nope, me too - just because I like to be able to change things on a whim and I have so many outfits to cycle through. I picked my favorite look for "final form", but it's a little sad my Grave baby will never get to try anything else again. Oh well, I know that's how it goes on DC and I'm at least glad I get to view her whenever I want instead of it just disappearing into the void. :)

I caught my full haul of 32, I AM SO EXCITE! Hopefully there will still be a stampede of eggs the day after tomorrow, with such low times left they should hatch quick, and with all my wards I shouldn't lose any. I am hopeful to break my all time record, WOOOOO I LOVE my costumed dragon. He's a Pirate Fairy Fox. I met so many fabulously costumed Dragons, 55 of them, and then spent all my candy buying everything, hahahaha well who can resist a parrot for only 3 lollipops, amiright?