TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I checked right on the :50 mark and didn't see any - I don't think they'd be taken quite that fast. 

I refreshed the biomes at xx:48, xx:49, and xx:50 and the Halloween one was the only one with eggs. :(

... I just abandoned two or three CB Halloween eggs... ... And there are no new ones dropping at all?

No eggs at all except for in the Halloween biome. Man of all the times for egg generation to break....

I saw a total of 87 hatchlings while taking my little Pumpkin trick-or-treating. Goodness, that was fun!

Just now, EscapistLore said:

They were still around at xx:42, apparently.

Actually, I haven't seen them since about :25 after.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

And thank you to TJ and the rest of the site staff for another great event and new Halloween dragon!

I was going to chuck some of my eggs into the AP and pick up new ones at the last minute, but I haven't seen any new eggs for the last 20 minutes.  Glad I didn't toss them before checking!

Only saw 52 hatchlings but it was pretty fun to dress up my dragon, i took a print of some of the variations i made because i really liked how it turned out tbh

Anyone else seeing the last of TJs hatchling as different? It has flat floppy years and a purple pixel in the middle of its face? It's the one with the Lovecraft shorthand.... 

no eggs, so I managed a last second CB egg from Halloween biome. What a bad timing glitch :c

Darn...ran out of time for breeding and DC was lagging.  Why did I wait till the last second?  Got some of them bred at least.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Looks like it's over! Bye bye Halloween.

Now to go AP hunting. XD

I hope some eggs will spawn into November to make up for those who can't grab any right now. Last minute or not, if the event was set to run 24 hours you should safely expect some continuity.

1 minute ago, thephantomdragon said:

Anyone else seeing the last of TJs hatchling as different? It has flat floppy years and a purple pixel in the middle of its face? It's the one with the Lovecraft shorthand.... 

That's the female. They're different male and female sprites.

@everyone who missed eggs, try the AP. People were dropping new ones there.

Blah, I should've come back to check sooner. :< I did manage to snag 4 at least!

I hope everyone had a nice Halloween!

Just now, thephantomdragon said:

1 minute ago, Tehya Faye said:

The last one is definitely different. 

It's female while the others are male. Gender dimorphism.